Massmax

Fitnick

Awards
Started a bulk last week with massmax and already feel a bit of a strength gain and I’m def getting better pumps. Anybody have any experience with this supplement? I’d like to know what to expect as far as weight and strength gains. I’m 5’11 170lbs. And I’m eating about 4000 calories a day and following my macros almost to a T. This is my first post on anabolicminds but I’ve been a fan of the site and forums for awhile!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started a bulk last week with massmax and already feel a bit of a strength gain and I’m def getting better pumps. Anybody have any experience with this supplement? I’d like to know what to expect as far as weight and strength gains. I’m 5’11 170lbs. And I’m eating about 4000 calories a day and following my macros almost to a T. This is my first post on anabolicminds but I’ve been a fan of the site and forums for awhile!
First of all, welcome to the forum! This is one of the better forums on the web. People are great here. Very willing to help and offer constructive criticism.

That being said, MassMax is one of the better bulking agents on the market right now. When it first came out, Performax Labs had forum users log in. Some with similar goals, others had different goals. Every single person reported the same or very similar results. The scale went up. Some report increase in hunger.

IMO, it’s best to take MassMax for 8 weeks, as with any natural anabolic. What’s good is it sounds like you are using this product by itself. This way you will know how you react with it and can configure a nice bulking stack in the future.

Good luck with the run!

Fitnick

Awards
Thanks for the welcome and the reply! I am running it by itself to see how well it works and effects me. I was reading a lot on how the human body doesn’t absorb the main ingredient very well so I was a bit concerned. Hopefully that absorbing matrix they throw in eliminates that problem!

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
I've run it for 8 weeks with tr1umph and x gels, put on 16 pounds(ofc not only lean body mass, a part was fat ofc), was on 3250kcal, it was a good run, maybe too good cuz i gained a bit too much of fat because i was constantly hungry, but definitely a good bulking agent if you have issues with eating all day long

Fitnick

Awards
16lbs is a good amount for 8 weeks. I lose fat a lot easier then I gain it so I’m pretty excited to put on some quality weight!

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran it for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Check out my review. I will run it again in the future. Hunger, weight, and strength went up noticeably. That's impressive considering I've been training for over 20 years.

Fitnick

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I will check it out. Seems like everyone agrees that it works pretty well. Week one down 7 more to go.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome and the reply! I am running it by itself to see how well it works and effects me. I was reading a lot on how the human body doesn’t absorb the main ingredient very well so I was a bit concerned. Hopefully that absorbing matrix they throw in eliminates that problem!
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you've found the forums helpful, and we're excited to have you posting!
Most reviews see a 5-6lb gain over an 8 week run with Massmax, which is pretty solid for a natural product. I gained 6 pounds during my lean bulk on Massmax, and I felt like I was able to stay fairly lean during the run.

There are a few studies out there on absorption, but I always favor individual reviews and feedback over lab rat studies any day. The reviews on Massmax have been great so far, so keep us updated and let us know how things are going. Best of luck!

Fitnick

Awards
I agree with individual reviews over lab rats. One thing for sure is the pump I’m getting is much better then without it. I’ve gained 2lbs so far but I’m also eating a lot. It’s def working very well for me as far as appetite. Excited to see the 8 week results. Will probably stack it with PeakAtp next time around. The reviews on it are excellent.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with individual reviews over lab rats. One thing for sure is the pump I’m getting is much better then without it. I’ve gained 2lbs so far but I’m also eating a lot. It’s def working very well for me as far as appetite. Excited to see the 8 week results. Will probably stack it with PeakAtp next time around. The reviews on it are excellent.
One product I wish was still available to stack it with would be OG Anabeta.

Cm0101280

Awards
First of all, welcome to the forum! This is one of the better forums on the web. People are great here. Very willing to help and offer constructive criticism.

That being said, MassMax is one of the better bulking agents on the market right now. When it first came out, Performax Labs had forum users log in. Some with similar goals, others had different goals. Every single person reported the same or very similar results. The scale went up. Some report increase in hunger.

IMO, it’s best to take MassMax for 8 weeks, as with any natural anabolic. What’s good is it sounds like you are using this product by itself. This way you will know how you react with it and can configure a nice bulking stack in the future.

Good luck with the run!
What else could I take along with it? I am 5’7 149 just finished leaning out have been working out for 4 yrs consistent , could a natural test booster and laxogenin aid or would I be wasting my time, thankyou in advance

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
What else could I take along with it? I am 5’7 149 just finished leaning out have been working out for 4 yrs consistent , could a natural test booster and laxogenin aid or would I be wasting my time, thankyou in advance
X gels for bulk, but honestly i've tried both massacr3 and ep1logue and found them much better as an natural anabolics, i just think that they are definitely awesome choices and they are much more joint friendly, and the pumps were crazy :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using AnabolicMinds mobile app

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are definitely options you could stack with Massmax, but if your first time using it I would recommend running it solo. Running it by itself will let you see how much impact the product has on you, and you'll be able to assess how well it's working. If you add in a natural test booster or FD2, you won't know what product is doing what.

I would give Massmax an 8 week solo run and see how it treats you. I think you'll be pleased

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it for 6 weeks and i loved the product .. i was going through hard times so wasnt able to hit gym reguarly but taking stuff daily didnt lose any strength.

MassMax + Xgels is next in line for 8 weeks ( maybe in july-aug)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with John, run it solo at first. When you stack a bunch of products, you can never tell what's giving what effect. Then if you have great results, you always have to run the stack.

With that said possible stacks would be

MassMax and Xgels
MassMax and AlphaMax
MassMax and FD2

Fitnick

Awards
Never tried it but I’ve heard about it. I’d run a big boy cycle but the second my hormones change my back breaks out with acne and I have trouble sleeping. So all natural stacks and a lot of food will have to do it for me!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried it but I’ve heard about it. I’d run a big boy cycle but the second my hormones change my back breaks out with acne and I have trouble sleeping. So all natural stacks and a lot of food will have to do it for me!
The good thing is that MassMax helps me to eat a lot, both increasing my appetite, and also allowing me to eat a ton without feeling full or bloated. It's great before going to buffets haha.

Cm0101280

Awards
I agree with John, run it solo at first. When you stack a bunch of products, you can never tell what's giving what effect. Then if you have great results, you always have to run the stack.

With that said possible stacks would be

MassMax and Xgels
MassMax and AlphaMax
MassMax and FD2
I decided to go with xgels and the mass max thankyou for your input much appreciated and I would take single supplements but I plan on moving to a full ph and ptc after I complete this mass max

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to go with xgels and the mass max thankyou for your input much appreciated and I would take single supplements but I plan on moving to a full ph and ptc after I complete this mass max
Solid choice. Some would say to dose MassMax and Xgels as far apart as possible for best results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using AnabolicMinds mobile app

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody has you covered here so no need for my input lol good luck! Are you going to log it?

Cm0101280

Awards
As far as 24hr periods? Or 12 hrs apart from each other

Cm0101280

Awards
Yeah really impressed with AM! But I plan to, pictures and libido and if and what gains kinda a first trial for me

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As far as 24hr periods? Or 12 hrs apart from each other
Dose them as far apart each day. If you'll be taking X-Gels 30-60 minutes preworkout, try to take your Massmax doses 5-6 hours away from the X-Gels. Massmax can have an anti-inflammatory effect, and X-Gels works through inflammation (of the muscle), so keep the dosing spaced out every day to prevent the products from interfering one another.

Enjoy the run brother!

Cm0101280

Awards
Sounds great definitely a boost of confidence with all of your inputs! Will make sure to space them apart just did the research about the inflammatory situation thankyou for the info! Starting Sunday on leg day, will update soon

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great definitely a boost of confidence with all of your inputs! Will make sure to space them apart just did the research about the inflammatory situation thankyou for the info! Starting Sunday on leg day, will update soon
Any update on how things are going for you?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Anyone compared MassMax to Vector?
I haven't heard any feedback directly comparing the two. It would be interesting to see someone take Massmax and Vector back to back and review though.
Vector is newer so I'm sure there will be comparisons in the near future

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Anyone compared MassMax to Vector?
For me, MassMax was greater than, or perhaps equal to, Vector and I ran one month more of Vector than MassMax (3 bottles Vector vs. 2 bottles MM).

I gained almost 8lbs of lean mass on 2 months (2 bottles) of MM, with zero change to waist. Full disclosure - I was in a caloric surplus of around 3-400 calories I believe.

I gained next to nothing on Vector in the same surplus. If anything, I got fluffier lol. Since being off MM and on Vector, in a similar surplus, my waist did gain unfortunately. I was technically eating "more" on Vector because I weighed more thus I found a new maintenance at a higher caloric intake, but it's not like I added 1000 calories right at the beginning of my Vector run. I ended up dropping around 100g of carb from my daily intake and lost 5lbs in 5 days.. I was holding water like crazy with Vector I guess.

Strength gains were surprisingly very similar. I felt MM strength gains around week 5, and Vector strength gains around week 5 as well.. Found that interesting.

Otherwise, Vector gave me lethargy; MassMax I felt great daily. Honestly I'd love to run MassMax again, but really broke right now trying to prepare for a wedding next year.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any feedback directly comparing the two. It would be interesting to see someone take Massmax and Vector back to back and review though.
Vector is newer so I'm sure there will be comparisons in the near future
Just posted up my comparison. Meant to multi-quote you guys but clicked things wrong and too fast lol.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have taken both of them and had much better results with Mass Max.
My goal has always been to increase strength and that's what I noticed much more with Mass Max than Vector. I did put on about 5 clean pounds, and was always hungry with both of them.
Mass Max has become one of my favorite products for strength and some clean lbs.

I hope this helps.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
For me, MassMax was greater than, or perhaps equal to, Vector and I ran one month more of Vector than MassMax (3 bottles Vector vs. 2 bottles MM).....

....Otherwise, Vector gave me lethargy; MassMax I felt great daily. Honestly I'd love to run MassMax again, but really broke right now trying to prepare for a wedding next year.
I have taken both of them and had much better results with Mass Max.
Two solid comparisons with good feedback. Thank you both for your honest input and feedback