Mild supplement for recomp

Navixx

Awards
Hi guys, i want to start a cycle of 8-12 week for recomp. I'm looking a supplement that doesn't need of hard Pct, just a middle pct as ol super pct. I'm 35 years old, 80 Kg. What do you suggest? Thank you

Navixx

Awards
Currently, I am using a fat burner with caffeine, green the, synephrine, tyrosine, guarana.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend some FD2, don't yet know of epilogue or others from Olympus Labs, some others may recommend Vector but i have not used it, one natty anabolic which i feel does work is Arachidonic Acid, pair this with creatine mono or creapure and i feel they work well for natty products to allow for muscle strength and mass to be maintained when dieting which i feel is better than recomping, either bulk or cut, i find recomping like trying to drive with the handbrake left on or clutch pressed in. It Is possible just slower than picking one goal and going ahead with it, i always decide to lean bulk or cut nowadays because i like to see results quickly not wait forever for major changes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, i want to start a cycle of 8-12 week for recomp. I'm looking a supplement that doesn't need of hard Pct, just a middle pct as ol super pct. I'm 35 years old, 80 Kg. What do you suggest? Thank you
at 35 you might benefit from just running OL super pct as a solo or my favorite k1ngsblood....you might even look into dhea/preg at 35.

most people will tell you that if you run a sarm a proper pct including a serm is necessary....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preload forskolin 95 for weeks 1-4. Take AlphaMax weeks 8-12. That gives you 12 weeks of continued use of forskolin 95. That’s one of the more simple regimes you can do. There are other options I can list if you are interested.

FD2, kingsblood, 50-100mg of forskolin 95/day, fitmax, oxymax...etc

Navixx

Awards
Epicatechin and forskolin could be a good stack?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d suggest going on a cut instead of a recomp.
^^^^ I wouldn't do a recomp. Do a proper cut and get the bf down. Start with 200-250cal deficit and then keep decreasing 50-100cals every 2 weeks.. Keep it at 500-600cal overall deficit.. re-adjust diet based on how your body takes the deficit.. If you cannot control your appetite, use a fat burner.. Radiate from RXS supplements is a very good option.. Bloodshr3d from Olympus Labs.. There may be a few more that you might see people recommend. Lethargy could also be another issue while cutting.. The fat burners I mentioned should help with that.. Radiate is a real blast..

Good luck to you.

Navixx

Awards
Thank you but my question is the follow: is possible a cut without calorie deficit?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you but my question is the follow: is possible a cut without calorie deficit?
Sure you can cut while keeping caloric intake the same.
Increase your energy expenditure, and fitness level. You will burn more calories at rest over time than before. You can do it by carb cycling, or keto for instance which will aid in the fat burning process. Supplements help in some ways to make you feel more comfortable during the process.

A few:
- Lower Cortisol
- Improve Mood
- Meal Replacement or enhancement ( i.e,Collagen & Protein)
- Improve Energy Levels
- Increase Anabolism
- Improve Free Testosterone

Navixx

Awards
is possible a cut only with a supplement without changing in life style?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes. Those are illegal and dangerous, and are drugs.
Otherwise, no. That's not a reasonable option for long or short term health benefits.

Caveat: When one considers age and hormonal changes over time, one also must consider getting tested for inconsistencies such as Hypothyroid Disorder, etc. Additional diet change can help. Not necessarily lifestyle. If for instance testing shows you have allergies to shellfish, and you have an auto immune response causing issues like weight gain and bloating along with rashes you stop eating shellfish and right your system.

You can rule out age and hormones, then address habits; diet; and yes lifestyle. You may learn to love a different lifestyle. A little more activity is all that is necessary to make great change. 15 minutes per day of activity. It's a cumulative effect, and not acute. That's life my friend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no shortcut or easy way around it. YOU have to put in the hard work to reach your goals.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
realistically jsut about anyhting even mildly hormonal has a chance to suppress you (at various levels depending on each individual)... if you don't want to pct with a SERM (aka the only real pct). stay away from hormonal supps. Look into natty stuff like SNS x gels (arachidonic acid). Studied proven muscle gains, pumps, and strength with ZERO hormonal impact.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You guys might be talking to a wall. The guy has a bf of >20%. Doesnt want to cut calorie intake, wants to take supps to get better. Might as well give up. Lol when he says the calorie stays the same it won't. He can increase calorie expenditure but he will also increase cal intake. Bet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^ I wouldn't do a recomp. Do a proper cut and get the bf down. Start with 200-250cal deficit and then keep decreasing 50-100cals every 2 weeks.. Keep it at 500-600cal overall deficit.. re-adjust diet based on how your body takes the deficit.. If you cannot control your appetite, use a fat burner.. Radiate from RXS supplements is a very good option.. Bloodshr3d from Olympus Labs.. There may be a few more that you might see people recommend. Lethargy could also be another issue while cutting.. The fat burners I mentioned should help with that.. Radiate is a real blast..

Good luck to you.
Speaking of Radiate, JTMASS, it's is on sale for 25% Off for another 48 hours. Use Code: RADIATE25 LINK TO RADIATE

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys might be talking to a wall. The guy has a bf of >20%. Doesnt want to cut calorie intake, wants to take supps to get better. Might as well give up. Lol when he says the calorie stays the same it won't. He can increase calorie expenditure but he will also increase cal intake. Bet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Which is why I said I would go on a cut lol doesn’t hurt to try to inform others!

Navixx

Awards
Dear, my question is the follow: is possible to take only a mild supplement and get a fat loss without any change in diet and activity?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dear, my question is the follow: is possible to take only a mild supplement and get a fat loss without any change in diet and activity?
Without any change, the chances of this are slim.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options that fall into this realm. Here's a few to consider:

CEL M-Test - Comprehensive formula for building lean mass, fat loss and for increasing sex drive.

Alphamax - As above, but through different mechanisms to M Test.

Xgels - Amplifies the pathways that weight training targets to build muscle. Single ingredient product with a variety of benefits.

Inhibit E - Anti-E formula with added fat loss capability. Cost effective option

OL & BLR have a few options as well for you to consider.