Invictus and Dermacrine

GainVane

Awards
Thoughts on using Invictus and Dermacrine at the same time? Since both are DHEA would it be too much?

6 weeks into an Ostarine run and Invictus has been gold for me once I added it in. I'm wondering if I should switch to Dermacrine though and save Invictus for PCT....

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on using Invictus and Dermacrine at the same time? Since both are DHEA would it be too much?

6 weeks into an Ostarine run and Invictus has been gold for me once I added it in. I'm wondering if I should switch to Dermacrine though and save Invictus for PCT....

Thanks!

running dermacrine while on cycle and invictus in pct sounds very good to me!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
As soon as my invictus shows I'm adding to an already running dermicine run.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running dermacrine while on cycle and invictus in pct sounds very good to me!!!
This. A test base is great for Osta, it will aid with your goals. Invictus is great for PCT in case you have some rebound, but you shouldn't experience that too badly with Osta.

GainVane

Awards
Sounds good. I switched to Dermacrine this week for the rest of my Osta cycle (4 weeks left). Got a summary log im going to post and continue for the rest of the cycle. Results are good! I have to share.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sustain too?
Possibly. Want to see how I react to Invictus first. Then I'll add more. Transdermals make it so much easier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Possibly. Want to see how I react to Invictus first. Then I'll add more. Transdermals make it so much easier.
I love transdermals...I like invictus right on problem area which for me is lower abs, last time I used it my lower abs were actually showing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So you plan on taking them both? Would that be too much DHEA?
invictus isn't hormonal so shouldn't be any issue!!! B-AET is a metabolite of dhea.