Trimax lethargy, energy supp to help?
- 06-26-2005, 02:37 PM
- 06-26-2005, 03:44 PM
AMP works great, but you should only does a max of 3-4 times week.
Recomendations for non-Amp days would be Chocamine, Yohimbine or ALCAR.
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
06-27-2005, 01:23 AM
yes, i heard redline is a GREAT energy booster...and thats what your looking for i'd go with that. AMP is much different, and a different kind of energy. Personally i dont like it too much, but thats me.
06-27-2005, 08:32 AM
I'm looking for long lasting energy, not just pre-workout. Something that will, or can, basically wake me up and doesn't make me freak out. Never used Chocomine, but looks like many people say it works great. Like I said, don't need that rush but a little bit of constant boost to get me through a 4-5 week Trimax cycle. Trimax basically makes you feel a little groggy all day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alwaysgaining in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-27-2007, 05:46 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:12 PM
- By Pfunk47 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-29-2006, 08:07 PM
- By adidas in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2006, 02:12 AM
- By J_MAN in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-11-2004, 11:25 AM