Using Clomid with sarms

Tball

Awards
So I haven't seemed to be able to find a clear answer on how I should do this but here it goes. I'm gonna be running 1 andro and epi-andro with LGD. (Weeks 1-4) 1 andro and epi-andro. (Weeks 1-8) LGD. After the first 4 weeks, should I add a small does of Clomid while I finish off the LGD. So something like (Week 4-8) 12.5mg Clomid with 10mg LGD or just hold off till pct???

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
There is little to no point of running a SERM on cycle. The whole point of a SERM is to kickstart your HPTA after it has been suppressed by the compounds that you ran on the cycle. SERM's are for PCT not On-Cycle.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
So I haven't seemed to be able to find a clear answer on how I should do this but here it goes. I'm gonna be running 1 andro and epi-andro with LGD. (Weeks 1-4) 1 andro and epi-andro. (Weeks 1-8) LGD. After the first 4 weeks, should I add a small does of Clomid while I finish off the LGD. So something like (Week 4-8) 12.5mg Clomid with 10mg LGD or just hold off till pct???
What do you have proposed for PCT?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those gunning you rn in specific to running serm while on gear have obv not seen the huge thread in the anabolic section. If I were you I would check that out. Seems like it can be beneficial in stopping on cycle suppression