Glucose disposal / repartitioning in 2018 (using rad 140 + MK 677)

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I'm familiar with the basics like berberine and alpha lipoic acid, but seems that in 2018 there are many new products like Red Con, Blackstone labs etc.

I am doing a recomp now and want to add it to my cycle of rad 140 + MK 677 so that I can add it to the last g on my website.

Any suggestions? These don't get a ton of reviews but redcon1 RPG seems popular.

Thanks!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glycoshield gets tons of love on here/instagram

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
SlinMax is the best GDA in my opinion and I think many would agree.
I haven't been able to try it yet but HPS came out with GlycoShield earlier this year and that's supposed to be as good as the OG Recompadrol, which was the best GDA to ever hit the market.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
SlinMax is the best GDA in my opinion and I think many would agree.
I haven't been able to try it yet but HPS came out with GlycoShield earlier this year and that's supposed to be as good as the OG Recompadrol, which was the best GDA to ever hit the market.
There is a comprehensive review for glycoshield on price plow forums but I ultimately am not sure.

I can get a two month supply of a lot of this stuff from the vitacost retail store here so maybe I'll do that.

Still interested in more options

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Third in for SlinMax.
Tried most of the GDA's over the years, tested most of them against my blood glucose monitors and SlinMax has always proved the best