Supplement help

Jsgym

Awards
Just about to put a new order of whey in at myprotein (other suggestions are appreciated) and what other supplements should I look at? Creatine and fish oils?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just about to put a new order of whey in at myprotein (other suggestions are appreciated) and what other supplements should I look at? Creatine and fish oils?
To better answer your question, what are your current physique goals?

Jsgym

Awards
6"3 and 87kg, put a lot of bulk on recently but want a bit more before cutting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your base supplements should be a multi, fish oil, creatine and a good whey protein powder. If you're looking to cut I would look into true shred by hard rock supplements or muscle sculptor. Both are newer products that have come out.. People have logged both on here and had good results. Below are a few logs on it if you're interested in checking out loggers results:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/300712-rocket-getting-truly.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/300749-express-gets-shreddy.html

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a recomp situation. So once you have your basics covered, as outlined by LeanEngineer above I'd suggest looking at BLR's Follidrone 2.0. Best recomp supp I've ever used and I think many more would agree.

Jsgym

Awards
I have put on 10kg since November, I have changed my diet A LOT the past few months.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use Creatine HCL (2-3 grams per day) and protein blends with my clients. I like Raw Dynamix brand.

Problend is also my go to. It's a 4 blend of protein, egg, whey, casein and hydrolized protein. Which is great for a bulk or cut. Try the Blueberry Muffin flavor. You will thank me later! gymntonic.com is a source of both of these products.

Otherwise like Lean Engineer said a good fish oil always has multiple benefits.

I use Pine Pollen tincture daily as a basic supplement too. It's dirt cheap and it boosts Free test levels a little bit, it gives better libido and erections as well. It is a super food, so it has a ton of health benefits. It's definitely a staple for me that is very affordable.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a budget? Lots of great advice...

Jsgym

Awards
I'll listen to any price... if you think it'll do the job then have my money!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it’s your first cut, just do it with a good diet. Whey, Creatine and fish oil should be good enough to start with. You really don’t need a lot of supplements. Getting to eat a little less is going to be a bit hard to do since you’re coming off surplus diet. But, the best way to do it is, without any fat burners/appetite suppressants. You’ll learn to control your food intake. Its very important for your body to learn this cycle than just depending onsupplements. On your next cut, to optimise a bit more, add supplements to the mix.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For creatine, I highly suggest IntraMax or Ergonine. Not only do you get a full dose of creatine from both, but you also get full doses of other ergogenic aids to help with strength, body comp, and recovery.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For creatine, I highly suggest IntraMax or Ergonine. Not only do you get a full dose of creatine from both, but you also get full doses of other ergogenic aids to help with strength, body comp, and recovery.
I'd agree with this. Those are two good creatine options to go with.