trimax or T3
- 06-24-2005, 09:53 AM
trimax or T3
sorry i wasn't too sure where to post this
which is more likely to be catabolic trimax (or another form of TIRATRICOL tabs)
at 2mg a day possibly 3mg as the tabs i might get are 1mg each
or 25mcg of t3 a day? if in general t3 would be less catabolic what dose would you recommend?
i won't be using AAS/PHs, just high protein as suggested in the trimax thread to minimise the catabolic sides
- 06-24-2005, 02:06 PM
- 06-25-2005, 12:26 PM
well at low dosages like 12.5mcg ED its meant to be ok but doesn't promote fat burning really
so should i just stick to the TIRATRICOL tabs i can get? and go for 1 or 2mg a day to begin with?
06-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Dicana doesnt seem mild enough to not be catabolic, maybe at low dose.Originally Posted by Donaldo
Only san thyrocuts (which is basically T2) is not potent to require AAS.
Thats my opinion. If i had no restictions or condition I would use T3, with superdrol.
06-29-2005, 07:39 PM
would thyrocuts be supressive to the thyroid yet still be able to see substantial results?
06-29-2005, 07:51 PM
1. No or minimal, up to 4 weeksOriginally Posted by grape ape
2. Results depends a lot on diet and training, or other supps used. A stack with something like 7oh, san blaze or forskolin would certainly help and from what I've read AAS are not needed in that case. I believe also that if your baseline thyroids levels are high, it wont do anything (mines are in the low side).
Similar Forum Threads
- By msucurt in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:24 PM
- By Blownkbgt in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-13-2005, 11:42 PM
- By 400runner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-17-2005, 08:22 PM
- By 400runner in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2005, 06:32 PM
- By Josey Wales in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2005, 09:33 AM