Best AI of 2018?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best AI of 2018?

Title says it all. whats the best OTC AI in your opinion for 2018?

2. Following
    •   

3. Virtus but itís been out of stock for a year
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. I second Virtus....

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I second Virtus....
    is there one that isnt sold out?
    •   

6. Letrone

7. Letrone or inhibit E
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joshinator View Post
    is there one that isnt sold out?
    They just don't seem to re-stock very often. Letrone is a very solid OTC AI that can be dosed at 1 cap a day for great results and last a full two months on one bottle. 2 cap dosing is usually too strong for most folks to run for more than a few weeks at a time.

9. SNS inhibit-e still standing strong... easily one of the most tried and true, always decently priced, and easy to find ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    They just don't seem to re-stock very often. Letrone is a very solid OTC AI that can be dosed at 1 cap a day for great results and last a full two months on one bottle. 2 cap dosing is usually too strong for most folks to run for more than a few weeks at a time.
    I second this 100%. Wouldnít put it against a truly wet stack but it lowered estrogen by 6-9 points in the actual bloodwork I saw. Terrific option for PCT alongside your real SERM if you already beat your cholesterol up on cycle and donít want to use exem but need something while you balance out.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

11. Virtus
    Letrone
    inhibit-e

All have done the trick for me. I think Virtus actually lowered my e too much and had to switch to EOD. That is why I put it at the top.
    I can't speak for PCT. I use it to help if my old man fat gets to be too much.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    SNS inhibit-e still standing strong... easily one of the most tried and true, always decently priced, and easy to find ha
    can be found for $20...easily half of what they charge for others mentioned....that is if price matters-it does to me!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

13. With the ease of purchasing RC, I consider that OTC at this point and it works as intended.

14. Could a stack of Letrone/Vector/Folliodrone work for a great recomp?

15. ATD in moderate doses. (25mg)

16. Viron, vector and Letrone. It would fantastic for a recomp stack

17. Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    Viron/vector and Letrone. It would fantastic for a recomperiod stack
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

18. Letrone, Inhibit E, Virtus

Can't go wrong with either 3
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

19. Is it true that arimistane is useless for AI purposes?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Joshinator View Post
    Is it true that arimistane is useless for AI purposes?
    I'm sure I remember someone saying they did some lab tests and it came back that it was a waste of time as an AI

21. Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    I'm sure I remember someone saying they did some lab tests and it came back that it was a waste of time as an AI
    it seems to be consensual that its useless from the bit of info ive found but I wonder if anybody has had success.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Joshinator View Post
    Is it true that arimistane is useless for AI purposes?
    I have used it to help cut and it works pretty well. Never FP bloods on it. It does dry out my joints a little @ 75mg a day after about 2-3 weeks.
    Had a buddy doing 100mg a day and he complained about his joints cracking on him.

from personal experience the 3 mentioned above work better.

23. Here is an older thread. It has some blood work numbers on a few AI's
    Products Bloodwork

24. Both Virtus and 6-bromoandrostenedione worked well for me, although imho bromo seemed a bit more powerful (dark hair growth in shoulders and clavicle region, clear sign of increased dht, and I never grew hair in those places before). I ran it at 150 mg/day (some days even 200 mg) so some of the effects may have come from the metabolite and not from natural test, i can't know for sure.

Would really like to try TD formestane though.

Ran both standalone and not as a part of a cycle or pct.

25. Any one else tried 6-bromo? i seem to remember it being mentioned a lot way back like 2010ish, what happened to it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best AI to use as part of PCT??
    By protein24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 03:44 PM
  3. best part of M4OHN
    By chasec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 06:33 PM