Nanodrol question

Djnickuk

Awards
Quick question for the Nanodrol users or users of other liquid cyclodextrin compounds.

I read that these should be taken sublingualy. In fact the seller of Nanodrol also confirmed this.

But the powdered versions, for eg, androtest are of course capsules and do not need to be taken sublingually.

So my question is, if I was to put the Nanodrol into a capsule and swallow rather than under tongue will it still work? I can not use it sublingually as it makes me vomit the instant it touches my mouth.. lol ..

So would I be better taking an non cyclo version or stick with Nanodrol in the caps and go from there. I’m thinking the rate of absorption from not taking it sublingually will be minimally less.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It will work just fine. It's methylated and thus doesn't need to be sublingual. There may be some slight improvement from it but very little. Oral steroids are meant to be taken orally. lol

Djnickuk

Awards
It will work just fine. It's methylated and thus doesn't need to be sublingual. There may be some slight improvement from it but very little. Oral steroids are meant to be taken orally. lol
Yes this was exactly my thinking and thus my confusion once I was told it was sub, by the well known seller.

I shall cap it and continue. Thanks ...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Is it a powder or a liquid? Yeah, just cap it if tastes horrid. No harm in that. Make sure you use cycle support but you should be more than fine with capping it. I just don't think the sublingual nature would do all that much to help. Again, maybe slightly but not significantly.

Djnickuk

Awards
Yeah it’s a liquid. And don’t worry I’m fully versed with cycle protocols. Got ais on hand. I always run pre, mid and post bloods. And of course look after my liver, kidneys, heart, fats.. prostate.. with full pct to follow.