Supplement shopping from USA

Jsgym

Awards
URGENT shipping From USA advice

Can someone tell me there experience of getting supplements from America ( I live in UK ) Did you have to pay anything extra? ( tax etc. ) I'm getting Vector from strongsupplementshop. Thanks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I shall invoke the name of musclemaker

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t believe there are additional taxes but musclemaker can confirm. Both of these international customers really enjoyed their experience :) we have a good amount of international customers who have been very pleased with both our rates and shipping times.
IMG_7170.jpg

IMG_7171.jpg

Feel free to browse this thread as well.

Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299089

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Musclemaker can chime in or pm DEVANS89 who is the one who bought the FD 2.0 and vector from the uk.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Whether or not you pay taxes will be random. Sometimes you get lucky, but other times your package will be held by customs and you will be charged VAT and a standard import-fee.
For me i'd say that 8/10 packages gets held back by customs. But small packages (with two pill bottles for example) usually get through without issue.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Can someone tell me there experience of getting supplements from America ( I live in UK ) Did you have to pay anything extra? ( tax etc. ) I'm getting Vector from strongsupplementshop. Thanks.
Vector is available from jwsupplements in the uk.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of our customers pay little to no taxes. We ship a lot of products from the states but we also have a warehouse in the UK that has a bunch of product there as well.

Feel free to pm me or message us on the site and we can look into all for you. Can't remember the last time anyone has reported any kind of uk order related issue.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Orders from SSS have been very reliable and fast. Keep your orders small and if necessary make multiple small orders to reduce your chances of getting hit with import duty. If they get you, the post office adds £8 for collecting the tax!
On most products they work out cheaper than the uk

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orders from SSS have been very reliable and fast. Keep your orders small and if necessary make multiple small orders to reduce your chances of getting hit with import duty. If they get you, the post office adds £8 for collecting the tax!
On most products they work out cheaper than the uk
Wise man with a great username