Stubborn Subcutaneous Fat

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything besides a diuretic that specifically can target this type of fat? I am already under maintenance and carb/protein/fat is on point. It is a very thin layer of fat that whatever I do, I just cant get it dialed in. Water quantity is very high, I don't think I could get much higher. Last ditch effort at this point to see if there is an actual compound that can help with this. Thx Bros

Destroying

Awards
Is there anything besides a diuretic that specifically can target this type of fat? I am already under maintenance and carb/protein/fat is on point. It is a very thin layer of fat that whatever I do, I just cant get it dialed in. Water quantity is very high, I don't think I could get much higher. Last ditch effort at this point to see if there is an actual compound that can help with this. Thx Bros
HGH fragment 176-191. Inject into fat.

Injectable carnitine.

some of the fancier UGL are offering injectable fat busters.

Helios

Thermalean gel

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Have you run any of those and can attest?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGH fragment 176-191. Inject into fat.

Injectable carnitine.

some of the fancier UGL are offering injectable fat busters.

Helios

Thermalean gel
What are injectable fat busters? PM me please.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Destroying- anything that you know of that isnt inject? Thermalean looks like it's an EU only thing and I worry about customs... unless you think I shouldn't be

Destroying

Awards
I would not recommend you try and shop from overseas

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been cutting?
How much cardio are you doing, and what kind?
Are you cycling your kcals at all? I.e. Higher fat or carb days..
What are you taking already?

I've had great experience with YC and a topical fat burner. Not all YHCl is equal. Make sure you pick up a YHCl if you're ever purchasing it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Been cutting for roughly 60 days. I'm lean but have that small pinch around lower abdomen and rear lower back. I do roughly 15 mins of cardio per day... incline treadmill at 3.5 miles p hour. 30 min of mixed cardio one day per week. YC referring to Yohimbe? I have some laying around from last year. Just got off anavar dermacrine. Hopping on a cortisol and AI control supp now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been cutting for roughly 60 days. I'm lean but have that small pinch around lower abdomen and rear lower back. I do roughly 15 mins of cardio per day... incline treadmill at 3.5 miles p hour. 30 min of mixed cardio one day per week. YC referring to Yohimbe? I have some laying around from last year. Just got off anavar dermacrine. Hopping on a cortisol and AI control supp now.
I carry a really high porportion of my fat sub q so the thread interests me - but if you’ve just run var I’m thinking nothing would shift it better than that....? Sure I read var is especially good for sub q fat loas?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I carry a really high porportion of my fat sub q so the thread interests me - but if you’ve just run var I’m thinking nothing would shift it better than that....? Sure I read var is especially good for sub q fat loas?
So a little back story- From November of 2017 until Feb of this year, I had a lot of personal things going on that prevented me from hitting the gym and diet like I have been for years now. This attributed to the extra layer of SUB-Q. To answer your question- the var definitely 100% was great for getting me in better shape than I had been, since let's say- last summer. The Var was probably the best cutting cycle I have ever had, I look lean and mean but I still have that thin stubborn layer (just around lower middle abdomen).

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A cortisol product like Nolvadren XT may be beneficial. When is the last time you've cut kcals? I meant YC as yohimbine HCl and caffeine. Yohimbine > yohimbe. Full dose with fasted cardio can be very beneficial.

Your choices are a) cut some kcals or b) add in more cardio.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dumb question, but if one is holding their fat sub q, what would it look like? Do you have photos for reference?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dumb question, but if one is holding their fat sub q, what would it look like? Do you have photos for reference?
In the nudez bank or Kleens transformation thread I’ve got pics up, however mine is from my past being very overweight. As I have loose skin I have more sub q surface area to hold fat and obviously we all know it’s harder to shift than visercal fat, so even after years of really tight nutrition that’s still there.

I’ve confirmed it with a number of dexa scans by the way. The most recent had me at 18% bf, yet top 4 abs very visible and bottom of my stomach (where the loose skin is) nothing visible at all. Even at 10% bf (lowest I’ve been) I had sagging man titties (hence why I’ve lean bulked for a few years to try and fill some of the skin out.

Short version is it just looks a bit weird lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So a little back story- From November of 2017 until Feb of this year, I had a lot of personal things going on that prevented me from hitting the gym and diet like I have been for years now. This attributed to the extra layer of SUB-Q. To answer your question- the var definitely 100% was great for getting me in better shape than I had been, since let's say- last summer. The Var was probably the best cutting cycle I have ever had, I look lean and mean but I still have that thin stubborn layer (just around lower middle abdomen).
Ah ok, so your looking for the next best whilst you recover between cycles to keep progressing?

Interested to see if you find anything that works bro

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yes, exactly - hoping this cortisol control dries me out a little more. My joints are already fried from this last run but its the price we all pay to look/feel good lol. Cheers bro.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
A cortisol product like Nolvadren XT may be beneficial. When is the last time you've cut kcals? I meant YC as yohimbine HCl and caffeine. Yohimbine > yohimbe. Full dose with fasted cardio can be very beneficial.

Your choices are a) cut some kcals or b) add in more cardio.
I dont know if I can cut any more cals at this point. The point I am at, I wake up starving in the middle of the night now. Going to try and run the YC with fasted cardio, cheers bro.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try and get around 1.5 gallons of water in a day. Maybe consider consolidating your meals (less meal frequency). It may be time to start a reverse diet, which if done properly can allow you to lean out while adding kcals back in.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if I can cut any more cals at this point. The point I am at, I wake up starving in the middle of the night now. Going to try and run the YC with fasted cardio, cheers bro.
That can’t be healthy lol. Your body is likely reducing the production of key chemicals, maybe even testosterone. Maybe instead of reducing calories you kick it up a notch in cardio to burn more calories.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Diet wise how are you manipulating your macro's?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Diet wise how are you manipulating your macro's?
I'm 168lbs as we speak- I am eatting roughly 80-100 carbs 4-5 days then one day of maybe 200-250. Fat is hard to say- I eat at least 3 tablespoons of peanut butter a day, maybe a teaspoon of olive oil and half an avacado. Protein- one/two shake per day (50-60g) then ingesting at least 100g through solid foods. Fat is the only macro I do not really count unfortunately I dont take the time to guess what fat is in half an avacodo, peanut butter etc..

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That can’t be healthy lol. Your body is likely reducing the production of key chemicals, maybe even testosterone. Maybe instead of reducing calories you kick it up a notch in cardio to burn more calories.
Jeez and I thought the Loch Ness wasn't functioning because of the cycle I was on lol. Could be from running only 1200-1500 cals.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm 168lbs as we speak- I am eatting roughly 80-100 carbs 4-5 days then one day of maybe 200-250. Fat is hard to say- I eat at least 3 tablespoons of peanut butter a day, maybe a teaspoon of olive oil and half an avacado. Protein- one/two shake per day (50-60g) then ingesting at least 100g through solid foods. Fat is the only macro I do not really count unfortunately I dont take the time to guess what fat is in half an avacodo, peanut butter etc..
Have you tried Keto? I'm not going to lie to you, it's f*cking hard and the first two weeks or so suck but the results speak for themselves.

Could be from running only 1200-1500 cals.
Too lower calories can hinder your fatloss too. It can negatively impact your hormones (inc Testosterone) and put your body into a catabolic state making your body break down and use muscle tissue for energy instead of fat stores.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jeez and I thought the Loch Ness wasn't functioning because of the cycle I was on lol. Could be from running only 1200-1500 cals.
I work with 140lb girls whom I put on a higher caloric intake than that. I'd say that's your problem.

What are your stats?!

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I work with 140lb girls whom I put on a higher caloric intake than that. I'd say that's your problem.

What are your stats?!
Plus he’s so hungry - starving himself - his body wakes him up in the middle of the nite so his deep sleep is getting ruined and prevents him from getting restorative sleep. Sometimes we’re our own worst enemies.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might find that fat disappears after a couple months reverse dieting

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
LOL... 5'6 168 lbs. Last time I had BF checked I was around 13-14%

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Plus he’s so hungry - starving himself - his body wakes him up in the middle of the nite so his deep sleep is getting ruined and prevents him from getting restorative sleep. Sometimes we’re our own worst enemies.
I'm taking it you've gone down this path...?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys eat around 8pm. Late dinner say to feel satiated all night? For example I will eat a good amount of fish, lean meat etc with veggies and I'm full for two hours or so...then by the time I fall asleep I am hungry again. Obviously if say I was to eat a little dirty, 80/20 higher fat beef with rice I am fuller... but where does that happy medium lay to still eat clean but be satiated at night? I've been plagued with this issue for years.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you guys eat around 8pm. Late dinner say to feel satiated all night? For example I will eat a good amount of fish, lean meat etc with veggies and I'm full for two hours or so...then by the time I fall asleep I am hungry again. Obviously if say I was to eat a little dirty, 80/20 higher fat beef with rice I am fuller... but where does that happy medium lay to still eat clean but be satiated at night? I've been plagued with this issue for years.
Nutrient timing is wildly overstated in its importance, studies have shown that its impact is small (that’s not to say it doesn’t have a part to play, either for those where the small improvements actually make a difference such as competitors or for those who find certain eating layouts more sustainable).

Basically if you track all your intake and over the course of a day you hit your total calorie and macro targets that’s going to get most people where they want.

You should definitely look into reverse dieting by the way

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Nutrient timing is wildly overstated in its importance, studies have shown that its impact is small (that’s not to say it doesn’t have a part to play, either for those where the small improvements actually make a difference such as competitors or for those who find certain eating layouts more sustainable).

Basically if you track all your intake and over the course of a day you hit your total calorie and macro targets that’s going to get most people where they want.

You should definitely look into reverse dieting by the way
Cheers bro, I'm going to hit that website from above and implement.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Nope not this path. Pretty universal that all our gains are done when we sleep so excellent and quality sleep should always be a priority.
I really need to ramp up the calories, waking up in the middle of the night every night just blows, but I look so lean I'm scared of what will happen. Would it be more advisable to increase carb or fat intake... if you had to take one over the other during cut phase

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yoghurt or cottage cheese... Something with lots of casein in it but not much sugar

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really need to ramp up the calories, waking up in the middle of the night every night just blows, but I look so lean I'm scared of what will happen. Would it be more advisable to increase carb or fat intake... if you had to take one over the other during cut phase
I’d increase protein first.....I personally keep protein very high whether natty, on cycle, bulking or cutting.....

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apparently I missed this previously. This is a problem, and your nutrition looks inadequate to say the least. Protein essential. Fats essential. Carbs not technically essential, but not non-essential.

Fat and protein should be consistently tracked and making sure that you're consuming adequate amounts. Fats are vital for the body. If you've hit a plateau then you should be tracking things even more closely. I'd say your entire issue with plateauing and not be able to get leaner is due to your nutrition.

What is reverse dieting? Never heard of that.
Look at some of Layne Norton's stuff on youtube.

Personal preference. My biggest meal of the day is always my last. Usually 8oz of meat, 1.5-2 cups of veggies, 8oz of cottage cheese. Sometimes something else thrown in the mix. If it's directly post-work out typically some rice.

I’d increase protein first.....I personally keep protein very high whether natty, on cycle, bulking or cutting.....
1g per pound should be more than sufficient. Maybe just a little over that for a safety net. I think cutting I typically aim for 1.15g/lb.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1g per pound should be more than sufficient. Maybe just a little over that for a safety net. I think cutting I typically aim for 1.15g/lb.
I completely agree that for a natural lifter 1g per lb bw is sufficient for synthesis and creation of muscle.

However, personally I look at my nutrition in terms of sustainability and enjoyability. I find a higher protein diet (1.5-2g per lb) much more enjoyable and easier to sustain. Protein typically has better satiety than carbs, it has a higher thermogenic effect and it is less likely to be stored as fat (very unlikely in fact). My suggestion was simply based around what I find to be an easier nutrition plan to stick with long term.....I know many others who do the same.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I was always concerned with kidney issues consuming 1.5-2g per body weight... but if it will help with satiety I will definitely implement. Appreciate you both whiskey and mpaquett. Will implement. Cheers

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was always concerned with kidney issues consuming 1.5-2g per body weight... but if it will help with satiety I will definitely implement. Appreciate you both whiskey and mpaquett. Will implement. Cheers
There are many articles out there showing no link between kidney problems and high protein diets.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne38.htm

However, I would not go over 1.5 gram as a natural. Remember, as a natural, you want to keep your body in an anabolic state and insulin is a key for that. That does not mean go overboard with carbs though. I would set my protein at 1.5 g/lb of bodyweight, get at least 20% of your macros from fats, and set the rest at carbs, really focusing on carbs pre, intra, and post training.