Msten cycle length

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Is a 5 week cycle of 20mg daily too much for msten or should I keep it to 4 weeks of 20mg?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. You will know if you can't handle it within the first few weeks. I start getting unbearable lethargy starting around week 3.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. You will know if you can't handle it within the first few weeks. I start getting unbearable lethargy starting around week 3.
What’s your test base? I’m about to be on week 2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s your test base? I’m about to be on week 2
I am not currently running it. I was speaking from past experience. My past test bases have been test though haha.

M sten is weird for me though. The first 2 times I ran it I LOVED it. No sides. 3rd time I ran it I thought i was gonna die. I actually though I was incredibly sick because i didn't even think of M sten causing side effects since I had ran it 2 times with no issues. I had insane lethargy for about 3 weeks. Literally would barely be able to stay awake all day. Took me 3 weeks to figure out it was the ****ing m sten. Tried to run it one more time after that and got the sides and discontinued immediately. Sucks :( Have a few extra bottles too.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
I am not currently running it. I was speaking from past experience. My past test bases have been test though haha.

M sten is weird for me though. The first 2 times I ran it I LOVED it. No sides. 3rd time I ran it I thought i was gonna die. I actually though I was incredibly sick because i didn't even think of M sten causing side effects since I had ran it 2 times with no issues. I had insane lethargy for about 3 weeks. Literally would barely be able to stay awake all day. Took me 3 weeks to figure out it was the ****ing m sten. Tried to run it one more time after that and got the sides and discontinued immediately. Sucks :( Have a few extra bottles too.
Had a similar experience back in the day with DMZ. Odd how that happens.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
5 weeks will be fine, Just dont want to run it longer than 6 weeks due to it being methylated.
Non methylated compounds can be ran up to 8 weeks but methylated such as Msten, 6 weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a similar experience back in the day with DMZ. Odd how that happens.
Weird how your body changes with age. I still have some DMZ but haven't run it yet. Hopefully my body reacts favorable to it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weird how your body changes with age. I still have some DMZ but haven't run it yet. Hopefully my body reacts favorable to it.
I love dmz. With cycle support ive never really gotten negative sides with it either. Hope it goes well for you