osta/ara recomp

wantmogains

Awards
lemme get your opinion on this supplement stack . i'm currently on 12 mg osta for 6 weeks , 6 weeks of 1gram are pwo , and i was wondering if i should add in trans4orm for a fat burner . I'm standing at 6 foot 212lbs and about 18 % bf . i'm eating about 200+ grams of protein and get 8+ hours of sleep . Lemme get some opinions and options for recomping . my goal is 212 at 15 % in close to 6-8 weeks. I do have arimisin and daa sitting around

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lemme get your opinion on this supplement stack . i'm currently on 12 mg osta for 6 weeks , 6 weeks of 1gram are pwo , and i was wondering if i should add in trans4orm for a fat burner . I'm standing at 6 foot 212lbs and about 18 % bf . i'm eating about 200+ grams of protein and get 8+ hours of sleep . Lemme get some opinions and options for recomping . my goal is 212 at 15 % in close to 6-8 weeks. I do have arimisin and daa sitting around
1. You cycle is too short and not at a high enough dose. Osta is most effective at 20-30 mg for 8-12 weeks. Some even run it 16.

2. ArA should not be used on cycle. I would personally save it for post cycle. Osta is hormonal and even though it is not that strong, I still do not see any benefit to running a natural product with it.

3. Where is your PCT?

4. You need to do more research, not only on hormonal products, but also basic diet. Judging by your stats, you should be able to drop that amount of body fat in 6-8 weeks, naturally.