Bulking Stack

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Bulking for 6 weeks while in a caloric surplus. Looking for a stim free, blood pressure friendly bulking stack.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out MassMax. There should be plenty of logs to search through. Most users notice 4-7 lb increase. It Improves protein synthesis and appetite, increases muscle mass and strength.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulking for 6 weeks while in a caloric surplus. Looking for a stim free, blood pressure friendly bulking stack.
MassMax fits the bill PERFECTLY for what you are looking for. Don’t even need to stack it with anything else. Just the typical staples will do along with a solid diet and training routine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MassMax it is then. Thank you.
Sweet. You'll definitely like it. I've ran it multiple times with great results. You can check out logs on it in the supplement logs section as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
MassMax it is then. Thank you.
Let us know how your 6 weeks go! With heavy and consistent training in a calorie surplus you should really see some nice gains with Massmax. Keep us posted!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer taking 2 caps with my pre workout meal but some don’t bother with timing. Just experiment and see what works best for you!