Bulk supplements

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Does the company bulk supplements make decent products? Someone mentioned there products and swears by their products. Has anyone tried them before? Of so, are they just all the same as any other product?

DaddyB

Awards
Does the company bulk supplements make decent products? Someone mentioned there products and swears by their products. Has anyone tried them before? Of so, are they just all the same as any other product?
I bought some protein powder from them. It’s cheap and taste cheap but bang for your buck it’s there

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
I bought some protein powder from them. It’s cheap and taste cheap but bang for your buck it’s there
I'm going to give it a try, the worse thing that can happen is my friend says he will buy what I don't like, so I guess it's a win, win.
Thanks for the feedback.

DaddyB

Awards
It’s like buying generic cereal. The packaging isn’t as cool, it doesn’t taste as sugary. But at the end of the day why by a box for 3 bucks when you can buy a bag for 2 bucks cheaper and 3 times the product. Now I have heard some of their stuff has a really foul Oder. That may be the end of my cheapassness

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would go with pure bulk for price and quality myself.

Scrappy82

Awards
I’ve used them for a while and have had good luck. I buy stuff like citruline, agmatine, tyrosine etc to make my own pre workouts. Never tried the protein. I’ve been happy with it.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hit or miss for me. I like their betaine TMG. The citrulline malate I purchase a couple months ago smells like sulfur. It's very clumpy too. I'm not sure what the deal is because my previous purchase was odor free and no clumps.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I use a few of their things, but I don't think that they r on AM. Of course I haven't read thru every single thing on AM. If I had 2 have a say id say that they r fair, greatly priced but I have used and still choose to use certain other things from more popular companies.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used them for a while and have had good luck. I buy stuff like citruline, agmatine, tyrosine etc to make my own pre workouts. Never tried the protein. I’ve been happy with it.
Which citrulline do u use??? Because I do basically the same.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some creatine mono and your golden