Nutriverse has been hijacked!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Nutriverse has been hijacked!!!


    Got call from my bank to shut down visa card, transaction was between december and january on nutriverse and card was compromised. Bank officer told me somone broke owner of this nutriverse database with card information. Watch your account in future, and changed account cards.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gigante35 View Post
    Got call from my bank to shut down visa card, transaction was between december and january on nutriverse and card was compromised. Bank officer told me somone broke owner of this nutriverse database with card information. Watch your account in future, and changed account cards.
    If true, my man, that may explain where my card was compromised a while back and $969 (at Verizon) charged. I had to go through bank security fraud department; change my card, and reset all auto payments. Good times. I think someone bought themselves an iPhone 7+ on me. I hope he drops it in the ocean. lol.

    Maybe a representative can chime in and give us all a heads up on the validity of this. @Volvo140G
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15
    •   
       


  3. No more transaction on nutriverse for me in the future, this is obviously explanation why they crushed their service and net page. I can remember on January after first shut down of page i have had tried bought something, and on payment method i chose card payment but ccv number didnt need to refill. This is serious security problem.

  4. Guess this explains why both of my bank cards were compromised within 2 days..

  5. On mine case visa center had informed my bank to shut down card because it was compromised. It seems they found list of stolen information.
    •   
       


  6. Thanks for posting this man.

  7. Damnit. Wish I knew which credit card(s) I used there.

  8. Same guys that were asking you to send you CC info over email?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gigante35 View Post
    No more transaction on nutriverse for me in the future, this is obviously explanation why they crushed their service and net page. I can remember on January after first shut down of page i have had tried bought something, and on payment method i chose card payment but ccv number didnt need to refill. This is serious security problem.
    Could you have possibly saved your credit card info on the website? I have noticed some sites default to that unless you uncheck the box. Regardless, not a good situation at all. Would like to hear something officially from them.

  10. fk.. this also explains why my card was also compromised in feb

  11. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Could you have possibly saved your credit card info on the website? I have noticed some sites default to that unless you uncheck the box. Regardless, not a good situation at all. Would like to hear something officially from them.
    When you are offered this, I assume the card information is sent securely to an encrypted database that uses salted hash pass-wording.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  12. dang .. nice post , i will keep an eye on mine
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    When you are offered this, I assume the card information is sent securely to an encrypted database that uses salted hash pass-wording.
    I am referring to when you place a order at most online stores, once you enter in your credit card information they provide a option to "save this card for future use". I have no clue what they are doing in the background but I always decline that portion anyway.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I am referring to when you place a order at most online stores, once you enter in your credit card information they provide a option to "save this card for future use". I have no clue what they are doing in the background but I always decline that portion anyway.
    Yep, I get that. It should be safe.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  15. My card had fraudulent use earlier this year, but I assumed it was cos of all the porn sites I use.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    My card had fraudulent use earlier this year, but I assumed it was cos of all the porn sites I use.



    But thereís free websites...i err heard about one time...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    If true, my man, that may explain where my card was compromised a while back and $969 (at Verizon) charged. I had to go through bank security fraud department; change my card, and reset all auto payments. Good times. I think someone bought themselves an iPhone 7+ on me. I hope he drops it in the ocean. lol.

    Maybe a representative can chime in and give us all a heads up on the validity of this. @Volvo140G
    Mine financial doppelganger decided to get lyfted all around San Francisco, purchase some Blizzard games, and about 500 dollars worth of delivery food from Panda foods.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  18. you guys are crazy....I went to Walmart and got a FREE bluebird debit card and just load the amount I plan on spending--FREE loading also....

    no way in hell I would make ANY online purchase using my bank credit card-NO WAY!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  19. subbed for developments

  20. dammmmmmm crazy

  21. I'm not surprised something was up. When their payment services broke it seemed obvious that something was up - visa and Mastercard usually support those services and so it wouldn't take long to get them running again. As it never came back, it seems more likely they refused to do business with them.

    Patiently waiting for an official response
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  22. I hope the people that hacked it die, legit scum... we do not need these people on earth

  23. I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but I also did have my card compromised about 7 weeks ago. Around 13,000 I had to get cleared up.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  24. Since Iím sure nutriverse knew this happened why on earth didnít the send out emails or make an announcement on here

  25. Keep to companies with secure databases.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reputation function has been enabled!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 05:21 PM
  2. it has been six months since . . .
    By sweet-physique in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 08:38 PM
  3. 2005 has been a biotch for me so far..
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 10:39 PM
  4. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
  5. Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured
    By RaulJimenez in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 09:29 PM
Log in
Log in