Nutriverse has been hijacked!!!

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I have also ran across this with a few nootropic sites I use in the last 3-4 months. Seems like since raids take time/money etc this is the next best way to combat these types of products.

Also on a separate note, the mob mentality around here is quite fierce, look at how quick this has escalated.
    This is only going to get worse. This is seen as a "legal" way to get rid of sites/ sellers that most of the time cant afford to open another site/ store. Its very sad that it has come to this. Just seems to me they are pushing us where they want us to buy our supps.

2. Get a loadable card...solves every single fraud issue. Whatever you want to pay just put on the card. So easy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I know, its just nuts. they can have a list, not tell you the list, then ban you while keeping your money. Seems like Amazon is the only one not having problems..... coincidence????
    I'm sure with the size of amazon, they own the processing company.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    This is only going to get worse. This is seen as a "legal" way to get rid of sites/ sellers that most of the time cant afford to open another site/ store. Its very sad that it has come to this. Just seems to me they are pushing us where they want us to buy our supps.
    CC companies and other processing agents are very open about what you can and cannot sell if you wish to utilize their services. You just have to read the terms of the agreement.

Nice conspiracy though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I'm sure with the size of amazon, they own the processing company.
    It sure is. Amazon Pay is run by Amazon lol.
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

6. My only concern was for those people sending their CC information through email. That's not a good idea as you will never get reimbursed and it's not secure in any way.

Other issues can be taken care of by the banks' fraud department and reimbursed if there was an occurrence.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It sure is. Amazon Pay is run by Amazon lol.
    amazon is much bigger than standard oil was when antiquated anti-monopoly laws were passed.....it's time!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    CC companies and other processing agents are very open about what you can and cannot sell if you wish to utilize their services. You just have to read the terms of the agreement.

Nice conspiracy though
    Not here to argue. I have seen this happen to several sites, including to the guy that bought mine. They dont specify what products you cant sell, just general terms. They then come back later and say, oh that is on the banned list. Ask to see the list and they dont have an actual list.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Not here to argue. I have seen this happen to several sites, including to the guy that bought mine. They dont specify what products you cant sell, just general terms. They then come back later and say, oh that is on the banned list. Ask to see the list and they dont have an actual list.
    FWIW I always like Nutriverse and their offerings, but do you really think a list of things would actually exist? Lists are limiting as new compounds are always being created. General terms exist to ensure the seller seeks compliance first and not the other way around. Lists place the onus on the merchant to disallow things, however the onus is actually on the seller.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Of course there isn't a 'list' of things you cannot sell; do you think they just have a list of 1,000,000,000 separate items that they do not wish to be associated with?

Let's say a store sells fuses, pressure cookers, and a variety of other objects that are obviously sold for the purpose of making bombs, but that each item is legal in isolation, do you think a list would work in closing down affiliation with that company? Does Visa/ Mastercard want to be associated with a bomb making website and risk their brand image because pressure cookers aren't on the list?

It is up to the seller to ensure products are compliant.
    however you want to see it is fine by me. I could care less, I am out of the business now and am very glad I am. So feel free to go be angry and try to argue with someone else. you are right man, you are right. there, you feel better now?

11. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    however you want to see it is fine by me. I could care less, I am out of the business now and am very glad I am. So feel free to go be angry and try to argue with someone else. you are right man, you are right. there, you feel better now?
    Ok man, if you don't like discussion perhaps don't post on a forum

But let's be real, it does suck at Nutriverse was just point blank shut out. The same thing happened to BB back in the day with the raids and what not. It's the supplement industry and people are always out to bring it down. NV get this and they are coming back lessons learned and won't give any excuse for it to be repeated

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Ok man, if you don't like discussion perhaps don't post on a forum
    I dont mind a discussion at all. its pointless to argue with someone who knows it all. everything I said is from my own experience of having a website that sold supplements. Hell, I sold the brand you rep for. You have your opinion and I have mine. I am cool with that.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I dont mind a discussion at all. its pointless to argue with someone who knows it all. everything I said is from my own experience of having a website that sold supplements. Hell, I sold the brand you rep for. You have your opinion and I have mine. I am cool with that.
    I bought from you - was wondering what happened. sorry you ****ed over bro....

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I bought from you - was wondering what happened. sorry you ****ed over bro....
    It got to be too much time for me so I sold it. the guy that bought the site is no longer in business for the exact reasons I stated above. the company he used for processing did the same crap that happened to Nutriverse. He had Novedex XT listed from Gaspari and they told him he listed steroids so they shut him down. then he couldnt get another CC processing company lined up so he gave up. I tried to help him with the CC company after I had sold it since I used the same one. Just stated my experience above. I hate the way things have changed in the industry. we all love our supps and need a good place to get them!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Yep, I agree. They just win every time.

16. I find it amazing that otherwise intelligent people would use their bank credit card to buy online purchases, amazing!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I find it amazing that otherwise intelligent people would use their bank credit card to buy online purchases, amazing!!!!
    Have you ever heard of Amazon? You think that people buying online is a small thing? I do it and I don t consider myself stupid.

18. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Have you ever heard of Amazon? You think that people buying online is a small thing? I do it and I don t consider myself stupid.
    if you use your bank credit card to buy online then yes....go to Walmart, get a FREE bluebird debit card with FREE loading, and just put on the card the amount you are going to spend.

everyday I hear about more places getting hacked, and yet people keep doing the same thing expecting different results.....I see dumbasses in speedway using CC to buy a pack of gum, this is retarded, imo.

now Kroger is using digital coupons-gotta give email to get them-why do you think they want email?

people need to think....just sayin

19. If Equifax can be compromised, then I should think anyone can be. 143 million people.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    If Equifax can be compromised, then I should think anyone can be. 143 million people.
    exactly!!!

21. Funny how this thread went - nutri-verse was never hi-jacked in anyway or did anyone get their card compromised as a result of using nutri-verse. Most people that see the title only or read on the first few comments - will think the worst of nutri-verse. Sad how that goes - so many years of hard work and dedication to AM folks and beyond gets tainted by someones misled comments. Time for this thread to die off.

22. It does not take that long to change CC processors. I set upan acct with one from scratch in about 2 weeks. Nutriverse is obviously wanting out of the retail business cause they could have fixed before. Now them asking customers to email orders was very stupid on their part as its easy to hack an email SMH.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Funny how this thread went - nutri-verse was never hi-jacked in anyway or did anyone get their card compromised as a result of using nutri-verse. Most people that see the title only or read on the first few comments - will think the worst of nutri-verse. Sad how that goes - so many years of hard work and dedication to AM folks and beyond gets tainted by someones misled comments. Time for this thread to die off.
    My man, do you work for them? You seem to be getting kind of emotional.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Funny how this thread went - nutri-verse was never hi-jacked in anyway or did anyone get their card compromised as a result of using nutri-verse. Most people that see the title only or read on the first few comments - will think the worst of nutri-verse. Sad how that goes - so many years of hard work and dedication to AM folks and beyond gets tainted by someones misled comments. Time for this thread to die off.
    I mean look at the amount of people who have come forward saying there account was compromised in or around the time they made their purchase at NV. Then they have their website shutdown and starting a whole new website?.... Seems like way too much to be a coincidence for me.

And I don't get the "this happens all the time to people argument". I can recall maybe 1 or 2 people who have mentioned anything remotely similar to their accounts being compromised. Maybe I've just been lucky.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Nice conspiracy though
    Actually they are not. Most supplements outside of generic vitamin C etc are put under the category “quasi-pharmaceutical” in the last 6 months or so there has been a huge crack down on a lot of retail fronts. That term covers any product which makes a claim and isn’t fda approved.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reputation function has been enabled!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 05:21 PM
  2. it has been six months since . . .
    By sweet-physique in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 08:38 PM
  3. 2005 has been a biotch for me so far..
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 10:39 PM
  4. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
  5. Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured
    By RaulJimenez in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 09:29 PM