Vector – Get Ready For Bulk Mania

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Vector – Get Ready For Bulk Mania

According to sources, users can expect the exclusively plant-based ingredient panel to aid in ...READ MORE
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

2. What time will it being going up for sale on the 6th? midnight, noon?
    •   

3. Subbed

4. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    What time will it being going up for sale on the 6th? midnight, noon?
    Get notified by staying on our newsletter: Click Here To Sign Up

5. 5-12lbs from a natural anabolic. Skeptical to say the least
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Get notified by staying on our newsletter: Click Here To Sign Up
    I’m signed up but was looking for a more specific time line rather than having to keep checking for an email.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    I’m signed up but was looking for a more specific time line rather than having to keep checking for an email.
    Email should hit your inbox around 8am tomorrow.

8. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Wonderful, thanks for responding. Looking forward to it.

9. So tomorrow, is this going to be a pre sale or will it already be in stock and ready to ship? If not, how soon should it be in stock?

10. Looks like it’s in stock now
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

11. Yeh I checked just now and it's in stock. I seem to remember reading that the pre-sale would have an introductory price, it that not so?

12. Correct me if I’m wrong , but is it 90 caps per bottle and serving size is 6 caps ?

13. Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong , but is it 90 caps per bottle and serving size is 6 caps ?
    180 capsules at 6 per day for a 30 day supply per bottle.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

14. Thank you bud . That makes much more sense.

15. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

16. will the introductory price still be good if stock sell out in like an hour? I asked this on the other thread, but I just want to make sure that I can get a bottle.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

17. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Hey man, why cant order to UK shipping says - sorry no quotes are available for this order at this time, whats going on use to order many things just fine?? Worried it sell out

18. Can't wait to try it!
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1002240.6d230

Use code GaryC30 to save 30% on purchase.

19. As someone who has problems controlling his hunger even while on a bulk and also did not enjoy ABE due to the additional increase hunger on top of it. Should I avoid this product? Anything with a hunger increase I would imagine wouldn't suit me.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Em3 View Post
    As someone who has problems controlling his hunger even while on a bulk and also did not enjoy ABE due to the additional increase hunger on top of it. Should I avoid this product? Anything with a hunger increase I would imagine wouldn't suit me.
    That's going to be one of those things that you'll just have to try it to see if it affects you that way. Not everyone will respond to things the same. Too many variables

21. Quote Originally Posted by Em3 View Post
    As someone who has problems controlling his hunger even while on a bulk and also did not enjoy ABE due to the additional increase hunger on top of it. Should I avoid this product? Anything with a hunger increase I would imagine wouldn't suit me.
    ABE was great, you could eat anything and keep the same weight.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    ABE was great, you could eat anything and keep the same weight.
    Lol, huh? How is that even possible if you think about it. AnaBeta was my go to bulk supplement, put on 10lbs over 8 weeks and it was clockwork, everytime I needed to bulk I added that in and I would be able to easily eat 8k a day.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lol, huh? How is that even possible if you think about it. AnaBeta was my go to bulk supplement, put on 10lbs over 8 weeks and it was clockwork, everytime I needed to bulk I added that in and I would be able to easily eat 8k a day.
    I tried to eat everything and still was hungry afterwards. I probably took more than the two pills per day they recommended.

24. I wasn't referring to being full, you stated that you could eat as much as you wanted and not gain weight- that didn't compute.

I agree that you never got full. I would wake up at 3am and go to the kitchen and start eating cold cuts and slamming glasses of milk. One time my wife came out to get a drink and I was eating making eggs in the middle of the night. Needless to say, she thought I was nuts, but it made me ravenous and my stomach would always be grumbling.

25. Psssst.... -> VECTOR25
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting ready for a show
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 07:05 PM
  2. getting ready for my cycle....what's left out?
    By toosmall in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 11:43 AM
  3. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:50 PM