r-ala pre cardio
- 03-09-2003, 04:37 PM
- 03-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by inertia
ive read a couple of posts recently re: r-ala pre workout on an empty stomach enhances the effects of burning fat .anyone heard of this?comments?articles?
03-10-2003, 09:26 AM
I don't think that would be a smart move before a WO. If your blood sugar drops too low, you won't have enough immediately available fuel to do more than 4-5 reps per set..
Similar Forum Threads
- By rice4lyfe1996 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2015, 09:47 AM
- By uvawahoowa in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:15 PM
- By clr18287 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2009, 08:07 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:47 PM
- By CaperDr in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:57 PM