Where to buy good quality pure Rauwolscine(Alpha Yohimbine)?

1. Where to buy good quality pure Rauwolscine(Alpha Yohimbine)?

I have used Target-A2 but now I can't find it anymore so I gave Brawn Gamma Burn a try but it's effect wasn't even close to Target A2.
    I took 3 caps of Gamma burn,that's 9mg Rauwolscine and the effect was mediocre.
    I could handle 1 cap of A2,that was enough.
    Where to buy good Rauwolscine today and what brands?
    Thank's

2. I don't have any skin in the game so please allow me to give a word of warning as I have some insight on this.

The purity of yohimbe/yohimbine/rauwolscine containing products on the market vary considerably.

A paper which tested commercially available products found a huge discrepancy between the doses some products claimed and the dose actually contained within the product;

"Of the 11 supplement brands that did provide the quantity of yohimbine on the label, many were inaccurately labeled (actual content ranged from 23% to
    147% of the labelled content). Prior studies have also found yohimbine supplements to contain from 0% to 368% of the labeled quantity of yohimbine"

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1.../dta.1849/full

If you dive into the table they provide, at least one product claimed to contain rauwolfia vomitoria (minimum 90% extract) yet none was detected in the product.

Target-A2 was an extremely long project for us especially for a single ingredient product. We tested a lot (I mean, a lot lol) of sources and time after time they came back with different results to what was claimed. Due to the prevalence of this, we also tested some commercial products and consistently found discrepancies.

Making an educated guess based on experience, there is a high possibility that people believe they are consuming rauwolscine when in reality they aren't at all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. SNS alpha y or evomuse alpha y are both high quality.

4. Thank you guys.
    I'am looking into SNS, they are making great products.
    Anyone tried Olympus Labs Rauwolshine?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't have any skin in the game so please allow me to give a word of warning as I have some insight on this.

The purity of yohimbe/yohimbine/rauwolscine containing products on the market vary considerably.

A paper which tested commercially available products found a huge discrepancy between the doses some products claimed and the dose actually contained within the product;

"Of the 11 supplement brands that did provide the quantity of yohimbine on the label, many were inaccurately labeled (actual content ranged from 23% to
    147% of the labelled content). Prior studies have also found yohimbine supplements to contain from 0% to 368% of the labeled quantity of yohimbine"

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1.../dta.1849/full

If you dive into the table they provide, at least one product claimed to contain rauwolfia vomitoria (minimum 90% extract) yet none was detected in the product.

Target-A2 was an extremely long project for us especially for a single ingredient product. We tested a lot (I mean, a lot lol) of sources and time after time they came back with different results to what was claimed. Due to the prevalence of this, we also tested some commercial products and consistently found discrepancies.

Making an educated guess based on experience, there is a high possibility that people believe they are consuming rauwolscine when in reality they aren't at all.
    I 've just skimmed through the paper. Is there actually a way to identify the products? I just see the supplement codes.

I've had some Alpha Y from a board sponsor and I am pretty positive that it is not what is claimed on the label
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    I have used Target-A2 but now I can't find it anymore so I gave Brawn Gamma Burn a try but it's effect wasn't even close to Target A2.
    Thank's
    SNS Alpha yohimbine is the way to go. Proven brand, and always a good price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Olympus labs a y treated me pretty well.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

8. SNS Alpha Yohimbine or I believe Radiate has it in it. Definitely my favorite fat burner
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

9. Olympus Labs essential AY is stout.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

10. I will say any Olympus Labs product I have used containing alpha Y has been strong AF. 2 scoops of BS RAW wrecked me.

But honestly between Evomuse, SNS, and OL you really cant go wrong.

I know nutriverse has a bogo on OL AY, just a FYI if cost is any factor in your decision

11. I know this one has a good backing https://www.mrsupps.com/products/633/alphaburn/ . That and SNS are the only two I would use.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

12. I will suggest Alpha Burn by evomuse. Matt was pretty much the guy who brought AY to the market way back with Avant.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I will suggest Alpha Burn by evomuse. Matt was pretty much the guy who brought AY to the market way back with Avant.
    X2 Alphaburn. Love this stuff, wish the 8mg caps were still around.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

14. Alphaburn is good

15. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    Thank's
    I have a few a2 left unopened if you have anything to trade

16. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I will suggest Alpha Burn by evomuse. Matt was pretty much the guy who brought AY to the market way back with Avant.
    Hands down the most potent one I've ever tried definitely good to go

17. SNS ftw. Great price too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

18. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    I have a few a2 left unopened if you have anything to trade
    Thank you for the offer but I did order a couple of pots OL rauwolscine from Suppz.

19. Evomuse alphaburn blows SNS out of the water... from a non lab verified, purely anecdotal view

20. SNS has a Yohimbine HCL product and an Alpha Yohimbe product.

Decently priced as well
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

21. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Evomuse alphaburn blows SNS out of the water... from a non lab verified, purely anecdotal view
    I've used both sns and ol brands and thought they were both good quality...I've never tried alphaburn, how does it compare cost wise?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I've used both sns and ol brands and thought they were both good quality...I've never tried alphaburn, how does it compare cost wise?
    Love me some evomuse, but Alphaburn seemed weaker to me. I could take 2 caps of Alphaburn (6mg), but can only take 1 caps (1.5mg) of SNS Alpha Yohimbine. Not sure what that means, or if it means anything, but I thought it was an interesting observation. The first time I took SNS ALpha yohimbine, I took my regular Alphaburn dose (6mg) and thought I was going to die lol.
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 10:01 PM
  2. Where to buy quality androstenetrione?
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 01:36 PM
  3. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:19 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 01:47 AM
  5. Where to buy t-1 pro
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:04 PM