Super Red Borneo Review

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First thing , i would like to apologize about not posting a pic. My phone screen looks like the dam matrix.

Flu is running rampant in my house fortunately(maybe)i have a virus not the flu. Regardless i feel like ass.

I recieved my super Red Borneo monday afternoon i believe. Again sorry its been rough worrying about the kids and running back and fourth to the dr when im also sick.

The smell is very nice! Has a nice aroma kinda sweet smell to it. Take this (smell)review with a grain of salt. Im very congested and feel clogged. Eyes/nose/ears.
Very fine, i mixed it with 4-5oz of water. Shook it up and down the hatch it went.

Taste was mild, Did not really notice any bitterness. Very smooth.
I took about 5gr. About 45 minutes to an hour after taking it, I had a nice sense of relaxation. My body wasnt hurting. I had been feeling sore. My body hurt. Especially my neck and head. Soon my mood had seemed to change. My worries about the kids didnt seem to weigh on me as much.(stress wise)
It had a slight euphoric feel to it. I like this alot. I seemed totally at ease. I became very comfortable. Seemed to last about 4hrs.
I will Update more in the morning. Im back at work. So, i want to see how this makes me feel in the am, and how it affects me unwinding and getting to sleep.
Visit us @ https://straightupkratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This morning when i got home. I sat down and added 3 yellow scoops into about4-5 oz. Of water. Down the hatch.

When i first open the bag, the aroma instantly hit me. A very strong aromatic scent. Sweeter than normal, still has that tea smell but smooth. Its hard to explain.

Mixes exceptionally well.

Now about 35-40minutes after taking it i could feel the effects.

Very pleasant, very euphoric, i felt great! Stress free, i dont wanna say off balance but kinda floaty...haha. If that makes sense. Relaxed, and in a great overall mood. Fixed my daughter a peanut butter sandwich for luch. (no crust) that was the most pleasant peanut butter sandwich i ever made.. Bwahaha.. That sounds retarded but true. I think i went to bed around 10:15am . got up once or twice for a drink and to use the bathroom.

I feel great . thank you super Red Borneo.

A great day of rest can make all the difference.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This morning when i got home. I sat down and added 3 yellow scoops into about4-5 oz. Of water. Down the hatch.

When i first open the bag, the aroma instantly hit me. A very strong aromatic scent. Sweeter than normal, still has that tea smell but smooth. Its hard to explain.

Mixes exceptionally well.

Now about 35-40minutes after taking it i could feel the effects.

Very pleasant, very euphoric, i felt great! Stress free, i dont wanna say off balance but kinda floaty...haha. If that makes sense. Relaxed, and in a great overall mood. Fixed my daughter a peanut butter sandwich for luch. (no crust) that was the most pleasant peanut butter sandwich i ever made.. Bwahaha.. That sounds retarded but true. I think i went to bed around 10:15am . got up once or twice for a drink and to use the bathroom.

I feel great . thank you super Red Borneo.

A great day of rest can make all the difference.
How long you been taking the Kratom?

I stopped after about a 10 week run and the withdrawals were awful. I could barely move.. Honestly felt like i had the flu. Takes a good week to start to feel the lethargy go and i barely slept for 5 days straight.. Still suffering slight depression after quitting about 2.5 weeks ago.

Never expected it to be as bad! How long you been taking the Kratom?