Possibly one of the best pre/intra supplement iv used GET DIESEL

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I'm not one to champion diffrent brands or try and push supplements must stress this is unsponsered and im not a rep but this product is awesum

Iv been using GET DIESEL jpx8 and Nos Ether combo for a few weeks now and results so far are insane, my muscles are fuller harder and I'm alot stronger and the pumps give you that skin ripping feeling. The comments im getting in the gym are not only a comfidance booster but when people are asking "what you on" you know it's working, the product mixes easy tastes good and is easy on the stomach and it dosent stop there!!!
Now not to be rude but in the libido section your other half want be disappointed, your man is fuller and not only when erect, when he's chilled mine looks alot thicker and bigger and when erect its fuller thicker and extremely hard to which the wife has made some very happy comments and again noticed a difference in his size to a point instead of moaning about shipping costs she's asking me if I'm stocking up.
The energy and focus you get is constant and there's no crash, it's a euphoric type of feeling and iv notice also a huge change in my mood by all means I'm not a misrable person but Its such a happy feeling and well-being it's like nothing seems to bother me. Iv noticed you must stay hydrated other wise a small headache can occur.
My only down point is it's not ready avalable to the UK but to be fair to chuck when I ordered it he was good with his advice he knocked some money off for me and give me a free dieselade bcaa which is again another product in point and I believe he has a new product out now Diesel Fuel which I will be trying. from my point of view this is one of the best products of tryed and I have tryed a few in the last 15yrs

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried just one of them solo to see the effects as per suggested dosing? After viewing the labels I see a bit of overlap. It's good to hear you are enjoying them as I'm going to be testing a Get Diesel product soon.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried just one of them solo to see the effects as per suggested dosing? After viewing the labels I see a bit of overlap. It's good to hear you are enjoying them as I'm going to be testing a Get Diesel product soon.
Yes I tryed both separately, jpx8 pre and Nos ether intra but I find personally mixed pre works best for me, I don't normally write about supps because everyone's diffrent but I personally think this stuffs in a different league to many, from so many angles

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not one to champion diffrent brands or try and push supplements must stress this is unsponsered and im not a rep but this product is awesum

Iv been using GET DIESEL jpx8 and Nos Ether combo for a few weeks now and results so far are insane, my muscles are fuller harder and I'm alot stronger and the pumps give you that skin ripping feeling. The comments im getting in the gym are not only a comfidance booster but when people are asking "what you on" you know it's working, the product mixes easy tastes good and is easy on the stomach and it dosent stop there!!!
Now not to be rude but in the libido section your other half want be disappointed, your man is fuller and not only when erect, when he's chilled mine looks alot thicker and bigger and when erect its fuller thicker and extremely hard to which the wife has made some very happy comments and again noticed a difference in his size to a point instead of moaning about shipping costs she's asking me if I'm stocking up.
The energy and focus you get is constant and there's no crash, it's a euphoric type of feeling and iv notice also a huge change in my mood by all means I'm not a misrable person but Its such a happy feeling and well-being it's like nothing seems to bother me. Iv noticed you must stay hydrated other wise a small headache can occur.
My only down point is it's not ready avalable to the UK but to be fair to chuck when I ordered it he was good with his advice he knocked some money off for me and give me a free dieselade bcaa which is again another product in point and I believe he has a new product out now Diesel Fuel which I will be trying. from my point of view this is one of the best products of tryed and I have tryed a few in the last 15yrs
Nice review!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m sure I’ve seen a few products on pred?

But the price was like £40

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is Get Diesel not longer available on XXL Nutrition (Dutch company)? Was really handy

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for you honest review!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Hey you can get it at predatornutrion

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'll chime in here, it's NOS ETHER.

I recall many years ago running Size ON for 4 weeks, then switching to NOS ETHER and my strength went up. It was actually a pin point, where my base bench press moved to 100kgs. After that, I never ever struggled to lift less than 100kgs on bench.

I actually bought the latest version, and I rarely buy products a 2nd time as most are quite disappointing.

:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel.jpg