Expired Pre-Workout

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs' Conqu3r Unleashed is my favourite stim free pre-workout, but now that they've discontinued it I want to stock up. I just want to know how long the powder will be good for after it's best before/expiry date?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
really shouldnt go "bad" in terms of effects... unless it like turns into a rock due to moisture or something, it should be fine for quite awhile.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really shouldnt go "bad" in terms of effects... unless it like turns into a rock due to moisture or something, it should be fine for quite awhile.
The powder in my last tub was relatively clumpy but nothing a good shake couldn't break up, I think that's just the Agmatine though.
I'm just curious as to whether any of the ingredients could "Go Off"?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The powder in my last tub was relatively clumpy but nothing a good shake couldn't break up, I think that's just the Agmatine though.
I'm just curious as to whether any of the ingredients could "Go Off"?
I’ll look at the profile later (or if you can post it, I’m about to fly) but I highly doubt there’s anything that would go bad. Almost none of the standard pre ingredients can go “bad”

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
you can even use it if its totally clumpy. just make sure to use a scale and not the scoop!

and its not because of the agmatine but because of the glycerol aka hydromax.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the hydromax is what will make it clump and after time it will probably turn into a solid brick but there's nothing that should go bad so feel free to chisel off a chunk and enjoy haha. Only thing I would suggest is that you try to blend it up good when you do use it (vs actually chiseling off a chunk) since some ingredients will/can settle and you wont get the right doses of each without a good shake (or in this case blend).

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since some ingredients will/can settle and you wont get the right doses of each without a good shake (or in this case blend).
I always give the tub a damn good shake before I use it anyway, for that exact reason.
I just need it to last until OL release the stim free Re1gn to be honest. If it's going to be as good as people say it will I wont ever need another pre haha!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs' Conqu3r Unleashed is my favourite stim free pre-workout, but now that they've discontinued it I want to stock up. I just want to know how long the powder will be good for after it's best before/expiry date?
Keep it in a cool dry place. It will be fine. I have some past the EXP and it is fine. Shake it up from time to time and if it does clump, just break it apart with a fork or weigh it. I would weigh it regardless.