Answering Jiggz on Pes Onega

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
The thread on PES got locked so I wanted to respond to Jiggz who was stating his view in supporting the PES omega-3 (lol damn phone caused the thread title typo)

https://pescience.com/collections/all-products/products/omega-3

That’s not a high potency omega-3 - the better ones in the market will contain over 500mg combined EPA/DHA per 1g fish oil.

Also, to the admin, I wasn’t criticising PES at all in that thread - it was BDCC who implied the forum members are into prohormones, dmaa, T3/T4 etc etc and that pes nowadays stays away from dangerous ingredients etc.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to then point out flaws in that argument given the prevalence of cheap formulas where there is no danger argument that can be made (trucreatine, alphamine EU label, the omega-3 etc).

If the forum is just a place where sponsors can say what they like without a right of response then there really is no point in this for anyone but a sponsor.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol great idea, a thread got locked so ill start a new thread amd continue the same conversation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha this is a first.

I don't buy any fish oil as it often has been oxidised before it reaches the consumer. In fact I generally try persuade people not not buy fish oil lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He started a new account, why not start a new thread ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Celorza Supplements 60