Peptide Questions for Injury Recovery / Recovery Log

chrisBX54

Awards
Hello,

I am new to this forum looking for a little guidance to anyone with experience with peptides.

Brief history on myself: Injured my left shoulder and had arthroscopic surgery in 2008 (Torn Labrum). Re-injured myself a few weeks after surgery and never recovered correctly. Had 4 more surgeries up to 2016 (bone Graft, hardware removal, capsular shift - 2 open, 3 arthroscopic total). I am left with a tough day to day life dealing with pain and instability. I had 2 stem cell injections which helped, but I am far from where I want to be.

Which brings me to peptides. I have read lots of promising information about this stuff. I have ordered 16mg of TB500 and 15mg of BCP157.

Plan:

TB500:
Week 1 - Inject: Monday, Thursday - 10mg total
Week 2-6 - Inject Monday, Thursday - 5mg total/week
Maintenance Phase - TBD

Inject subcutaneous into abs

BCP157:
Inject twice a day - .25mg/injection
Maintenance Phase - TBD after 6 weeks or finish

Inject subcutaneous into upper arm as close to shoulder as possible.

Some of my questions are:

For TB500 Injections - I've read that anything over injection 1 mg subcutaneously is not the best method, and to inject intramuscularly. If I inject into different spots around ab, lets say 1 mg then move over an inch and inject another mg, then other side of belly, etc, is this ok?

For BCP157 Injections, can I inject directly into injury in back of shoulder? Not directly into joint - inject at 45 degree angle right where pain is? Or should i just inject into tricep area.

Mixing peptides with BAC water - Can anyone recommend how much to add. I've read to fill bottle, or to add just 1mg. Please advise for both peptides.

For BCP157 - Should I inject daily, or incorporate off days.

Thanks in advance for any guidance. Any help is appreciated. If people are interested, I will post weekly updates on here. I have a very serious injury and if this stuff can help me it can help many. Hopefully it works and I can help some of you out too.

-Chris

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
For the bpc, it's recommended to inject as close to injury as possible. So not directly in joint but somewhere near. You also should pin bpc daily until injury is gone. No need for rest days
Oh and as far is reconstition. You can reconstitute with as much bac as you want just remember the more water the less concentrated the dose. I usually do 1-2mg depending on situation.

chrisBX54

Awards
For the bpc, it's recommended to inject as close to injury as possible. So not directly in joint but somewhere near. You also should pin bpc daily until injury is gone. No need for rest days
Oh and as far is reconstition. You can reconstitute with as much bac as you want just remember the more water the less concentrated the dose. I usually do 1-2mg depending on situation.
Thank you! My injury is the posterior part of my shoulder. So I was thinking to inject BCP into the back of my shoulder with an insulin needle at a 45 degree angle . (Not directly into the joint since the needle doesn't go that deep.) Thoughts?

Also, since you have experience with peptides - What are your thoughts on results. My shoulder is really f'ed up. So I am hoping to get some regenerative results rather than just speeding up healing. I am not sure how much room for healing there is since my surgery was in 2016. How was your experience?