Ana Beta Elite at 6 caps per day?

Vsavoia

Awards
Hi guys I am half way through my 2nd bottle of ABE and I have seen little to no results. I am wondering if bumping it to 6 caps a day would be worth anything to try and get anything out of this supp. I did run it solo ( along with plenty of protein, pre-workout, bcaa"s, and creatine every day) because it was the first time using this product and I believe that is the best way to evaluate a product. I am 53 yrs old and 6" 190 at 15% bf solid nutrition and work outs (been doing this for quite a while). After all of the positive reviews I was looking forward to some decent results. I got a killer deal so I have another 2 bottles to run in the future thus wanting to see if I should take those at 6 caps when I re start
Thanks
Vic

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
I've run Abe at 6 caps a day and had absolutely great results! But I'm 25.... that being said all bodies are different. Might want to try it out and see how it works for you.
I eat like a monster and run 2 bottles of x gels alongside Abe and normally follow a very heavy lifting schedual. Great for bulking

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've run several supps at higher than recommended amounts. I would say do with caution especially at 53.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to 4 caps OP.

Would anyone advise for a prostate support supplement to play it safe or no? Just wondering bc OP mentioned he’s 50+ years old and running a higher dose of a supplement which has an ingredient, anacyclus pyrethrum, which has shown to increase prostate weight in some studies. Interested what you guys think.
Only way to know would be about PSA would be a blood draw before, during, and post ABE use.

TSMilliner

Awards
At 51 have run ABE a couple times with decent results. I think that as you get older though expectations need to be realistic. Your not going to put on 5-7 pounds of muscle like people (which I question on any natty product) are reporting to do. My results were feeling and looking a bit more muscular, and I did feel a pretty significant strength bump, probably about 4-5 weeks into a two bottle run. Most of my heavy lifts went up 5-10 pounds while taking as I recall.

I ran the recommended dose of 4, and personally did not take with X-Gels due to inflammation issues, but if you can that is supposed to be a sweet combo.

Anyone 50+ its not a bad idea IMO to run a prostate support supplement as maintenance regardless of anything else you take. Helps keep you healthy, and easier to prevent a problem than to deal with one once you have one. Just my 2 cents.

Vsavoia

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I will finish at the 4 caps. Another thing to add is I never experienced the increase in hunger, I was expecting something like when I was taking MK677 which was the only thing I got from that supp. Maybe the next 2 bottles I will add Erase pro as some others have done. I am definitely realistic in terms of results I have used many supplements in the "test booster " category except anything with ara and some of the best results I have had were from the original Tropinal. Also I do regularly use prostate support and get regular psa testing. My dad had prostate cancer so it is very much on my mind. Thanks again

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I will finish at the 4 caps. Another thing to add is I never experienced the increase in hunger, I was expecting something like when I was taking MK677 which was the only thing I got from that supp. Maybe the next 2 bottles I will add Erase pro as some others have done. I am definitely realistic in terms of results I have used many supplements in the "test booster " category except anything with ara and some of the best results I have had were from the original Tropinal. Also I do regularly use prostate support and get regular psa testing. My dad had prostate cancer so it is very much on my mind. Thanks again
Sorry you're not seeing the results you expected. I've used every single version of AnaBeta now and have never experienced the increased hunger with any of them. It really seems to differ between individuals.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you want the recomp effects and increased hunger that many see from ABE. I would recommend stacking f95 with MassMax. This gives you the best of both worlds.

TSMilliner

Awards
I never saw the hunger from ABE either, FWIW didn't get much increase out of MassMax either.

Both are decent products, just probably a little over hyped like most supps though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never saw the hunger from ABE either, FWIW didn't get much increase out of MassMax either.

Both are decent products, just probably a little over hyped like most supps though.
Everyone responds differently. Have to remember that. And yes, lots of products are hyped a bit too much. But I really enjoyed the early batches of ABE and today’s MassMax.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run fadogia based natty anabolic like CEL m test. May work better for you. lt also has ksm 66 ashwaganda. Its cheaper also.