Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BIGGEST SALE EVER!

30% OFF STORE-WIDE

Discount Code: blowout30

Sales like this will ONLY happen 1-2 times per YEAR at the most, so if you are planning on getting anything, now is the time.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Great time to pick up ma-pump for anyone curious. Well worth it

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold do you no longer ship to Canada? I only see options for the US, Guam and PR on your site. Id love to try out your pump product, looks awesome

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately we no longer ship any MA Labs products to Canada because the seizure rate was too high. As much as I would like to sell to every country, we have to utilize good business sense.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately we no longer ship any MA Labs products to Canada because the seizure rate was too high. As much as I would like to sell to every country, we have to utilize good business sense.
I hear ya. My soma got seized last time but I figured the pump would get through ok. Anyway thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damnit.. i guess ill have to lie to the wife :D

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks. The soma I ordered a few months ago got through OK.
While I am no longer shipping Somatozine internationally, I will be selling straight MK-677 (through my peptide research chemical company called MA Research) to Canada, the UK, and Australia.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I am no longer shipping Somatozine internationally, I will be selling straight MK-677 (through my peptide research chemical company called MA Research) to Canada, the UK, and Australia.
Is there a website for MA Research?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a website for MA Research?
There will be VERY SOON. Hang tight. I just sent a pm to the admin to sign up as a sponsor.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar