Hydrapharm?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if the company is legit, I have heard good things about Hydrazine and was wondering how good their other stuff is such as their muscle builder Quantum.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
It seems like they may be sketchy, that's why I'm asking

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if the company is legit, I have heard good things about Hydrazine and was wondering how good their other stuff is such as their muscle builder Quantum.
They are legit but £60 for a pre workout? They say you only need 1 pill but you dont.. Tried and tested a few times. So £2 a serving. But i cant direct that at Hydrpharm themself as the seller should be working on reducing this.

Thier products are a bit more science based instead of the run of the mill supplements. I believe they are a good company but thier products are just too pricey. I would spend my money elsewhere first before spending a ton on thier products.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are legit but £60 for a pre workout? They say you only need 1 pill but you dont.. Tried and tested a few times. So £2 a serving. But i cant direct that at Hydrpharm themself as the seller should be working on reducing this.

Thier products are a bit more science based instead of the run of the mill supplements. I believe they are a good company but thier products are just too pricey. I would spend my money elsewhere first before spending a ton on thier products.
Thier Hydrazine also gave me the worst anxiety ever.. So be aware if you suffer anxiety. Just thought i would point that out. Was at the stage of quitting my job because my mind was so fried with them.. Crazy stuff. Amazing workout but awful anxiety etc no even close to worth it. It had passed now though thankfully

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you wanting to get rid of your Hydrazine?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im using zma salidroside and 9-mbc. Got off amazon. Will continue with 9-mbc on the weekends it's great stuff. Just using the others to get through cold and flu season.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Im using zma salidroside and 9-mbc. Got off amazon. Will continue with 9-mbc on the weekends it's great stuff. Just using the others to get through cold and flu season.
Tell me about your experience with 9-mbc? And you got that off of amazon?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes amazon I'm a prime member but I use one on Saturday and one on Sunday really good mood boost for me not sure I can use more than one a day or not label says one website says two? But I drink half a can of energy drink in the morning and the other half in the afternoon also seems to boost erections like 18yr old morning wood.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do any of you guys use Groupon? They have Hydrapharm on thier far cheaper than elsewhere.. Worth a look ?

Nicklazz

Awards
Hydrapharm makes great products! I Have tried Salidroside, Alchemy, hydrazine (aint worth it for the price) and hydralean. Alchemy and hydralean is the bomb and have ran multiple bottles of those.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Hydrapharm makes great products! I Have tried Salidroside, Alchemy, hydrazine (aint worth it for the price) and hydralean. Alchemy and hydralean is the bomb and have ran multiple bottles of those.
What were the results compared to other fat loss products with Hydralean

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I lost about 15 kg on it with a low carb intake in 3 months. It works better and better the longer u run it.
Looked at that combo before, thought about throwing alchemy in to really get dry at the end

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes amazon I'm a prime member but I use one on Saturday and one on Sunday really good mood boost for me not sure I can use more than one a day or not label says one website says two? But I drink half a can of energy drink in the morning and the other half in the afternoon also seems to boost erections like 18yr old morning wood.
I just purchased 9-MBC from Predator Nutrition in the UK. Took about 2 weeks to get to the US. Started with two capsules (30mg) this morning with a small amount of food and will assess the effects at that daily dose. I am curious to hear what you experienced in terms of libido, mood, and concentration. I am hoping for improvements in all three.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased 9-MBC from Predator Nutrition in the UK. Took about 2 weeks to get to the US. Started with two capsules (30mg) this morning with a small amount of food and will assess the effects at that daily dose. I am curious to hear what you experienced in terms of libido, mood, and concentration. I am hoping for improvements in all three.
And that you shall receive. I was using one a day only on the weekends but now I take one every day for the past 6 days one additional thing I've noticed is my somewhat short temper is gone. But I just read something about it possibly damaging dna. I would like to look further into this because it's something to avoid if true but will sure finish the bottle. I really like it.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And that you shall receive. I was using one a day only on the weekends but now I take one every day for the past 6 days one additional thing I've noticed is my somewhat short temper is gone. But I just read something about it possibly damaging dna. I would like to look further into this because it's something to avoid if true but will sure finish the bottle. I really like it.
I did see that study about UV causing DNA damage. I spend a lot of time in the sun and this would be a concern to me especially.

With this being such a new compound with relatively little history, I do realize that I am venturing into the unknown but am willing to test it out.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Reviving an old thread.

I completed one bottle and honestly don't recall sensing any effects at all - cognitive or otherwise. Given the high price, limited availability, and some reports of ill effects, I will file this one under "tried once".

Reactions: 00A

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviving an old thread.

I completed one bottle and honestly don't recall sensing any effects at all - cognitive or otherwise. Given the high price, limited availability, and some reports of ill effects, I will file this one under "tried once".
Are you talking about Hydrazine?
Anyway, Hydrazine is good but not worth the money.
I'd rather buy a bottle of Alpha yohimbine for £15-20=more energy for a buck.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a hard time with any form of yohimbe. It works very fast to melt mid-section fat but I can't tolerate the anxiety, clamminess, insomnia, general feeling of dread and unwellness that it creates in me. If I had to drop weight fast, I could run it for a couple of weeks at the most but I would not be happy during that run.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reviving an old thread.

Did you just do one cap? I tried 1 and 2 and 2 was pretty strong while 1 was mild but I saw something.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't recall. I probably took whatever the recommended dose is since I had never taken it before.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Huprazine messed me the hell up (at least I think that’s what it was). I noticed a hell of an effect when I OD’d on it

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
although is old bumped thread, wanted to comment, currently using unbreakable and haven´t seen any benefits out of it. been using 2caps at once already for 4 weeks, now will up the dose to 2caps twice per day.. just to finish it off.

i thought it was predator own Brand?
considering the Price/content.. way way tooo expensive.