Alphagen-X sponsored log

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you BioCorpRob for giving me the opportunity to run a sample of BioCorp Nutrition’s Alphagen-X thermogenic powder. I’m using this as my new preworkout drink.

A little bit about myself, 48 years old male and looking to reduce little bit of body fat.

My diet is high protein and minimal carbs. I lift and do cardio 4-6x per week.

5’10” 160 lbs.

I have all the basics covered in terms of physique, just looking for little boost in fat loss, strength and motivation.

Mixed one scoop with 16 ounces of water, away I went! The powder mixes really well. The liquid is clear and not grainy/cloudy. It goes down very smooth.

Energy becomes real after about 30 minutes and my sweats are serious. I noticed no prickly feelings but FF two hours later and I am still feeling the thermo effects.

We’ll see how this goes. Feeling little shaky but that could be due to the level of intensity. I trained at today.

Rowing Intervals C2
Calves - Seated and Donkey
Hamstrings - Seated and laying
Biceps - DBs and EZ Preachers

So far so good. I am wore out

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2.

The sweet spot for me is definitely 3/4 of a scoop. I enjoy adding in some sugar free tropical punch flavoring to give it my own twist.

‘This is my first time using DMHA. I’ve used DMAA in the past and enjoyed it, but it has been a while. I can’t really tell a difference between AA and HA, so I’ll say X delivers.

What I am really enjoying right now is the clarity of how t goes down and the thermogenic effects.

These sweats are for real!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4.

Tried 3/4 a scoop again. Mixed with some fruit punch - sugar free solution.

The energy kicks in about at around the 10-15 minute mark after consuming. Energy is clean and I have not experienced any crash. The best way to describe is the ability to go go go leaving you with a surplus at the end of the workout. >>>> The problem with this is that it leaves you wondering if you did enough.

Sweats are real with this one.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5. Wrestling Tournament- Test Day

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7.

3/4 scoop once a day.

Here’s an interesting effect that I have started to notice is that my appetite has been more suppressed after beginning to take Alphagen-X.

Lot’s of energy.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Cardio/weights combo was rough today. Nothing significant to note at this point. Maybe just had an off day .

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Full scoop since this was a 7AM workout. Energy was off the charts and the sweats were good. Appetite suppressed nicely. Pumps are good. Nice pick me up in the AM. Definitely better for a morning workout.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s been over 2 Weeks

Alphagen-X is very potent and so far it has given me energy, sweats and appetite control.

I’ll probably wrap this review up after a few more days with a better analysis of the pros and cons.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Taste - I enjoyed the taste but spike it w/ sugar free kool aid solution. Mixes easily and clear. No graininess.

Appetite: This is one that I did not expect. My hunger was nicely suppressed. Nothing overwhelming but a nice add on.

Energy: Lots of nice and clean energy. Easy to push farther and harder. No strength advantages, just energy to finish strong. This is a nice compliment to any PWO.

I only used about half upwards to 3/4 a scoop daily - personal preference.

Overall, I enjoyed this PWO. Would purchase again and recommend to others.

Thanks BIO COR!