1/4/Epi dosage

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
Running these three 1, 4 and epi. I'm going to be running 380mg 1 Andro, 430 mg 4 Andro and 675 mg Epi. Dosage is broken down into 3 times a day. Look right?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running these three 1, 4 and epi. I'm going to be running 380mg 1 Andro, 430 mg 4 Andro and 675 mg Epi. Dosage is broken down into 3 times a day. Look right?
Hey bro, just finished exactly that cycle.

Personally I’d dose the 1 and 4 the same between 330 and 500 (330 seems to be the standard suggestion) but see no issue with your suggestion.

I would dose the epi a touch higher though. Most people suggest 700-1,250 (everyone seems to have their own sweet spot in that bracket) - I found a 1,000 a day was perfect (take most pre workout).

I really enjoyed my run, lovely solid stack.

What’s your pct look like?

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
Thanks bro. I have more all on way. Can you recommend a good pct? I'm going to run the Andros for 8 weeks. What brands did you run bro?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro. I have more all on way. Can you recommend a good pct? I'm going to run the Andros for 8 weeks. What brands did you run bro?
I used Cerberus v2 from Sparta (an all in one) with some extra epiandro from primeval.

Ran 8 weeks also, spot on.

You need a serm for pct (nolva or clomid), I ran clomid 50/25/25/12.5 with m test, reduce xt and x gels.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did Olympus Labs Sup3r 1 / Sup3r Epi / Super DHEA a couple years back. 1 Andro at 330mg, Epi went as high as 1250 mgs, but dropped down to 750. I just didn't see that big of a difference. DHEA at the recommended dosage. Enjoyed it quite a bit. PCT was Clomid (25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 EOD) Kingsblood and Sup3r 7

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
I used Cerberus v2 from Sparta (an all in one) with some extra epiandro from primeval.

You need a serm for pct (nolva or clomid), I ran clomid 50/25/25/12.5 with m test, reduce xt and x gels.
Cool that's what I got. The Cerbus. How long till it started kicking in for ya?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Cool that's what I got. The Cerbus. How long till it started kicking in for ya?
I don't know how you will be running Cerberus with those dosages?

This is what's in 1 pill.

1-Andro 85mg
4-Andro 85mg
Epiandro 150mg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

1-Andro 85mg
4-Andro 85mg
Epiandro 150mg
Just thinking that, i ran 340/340/600 plus an extra 400 epiandro from primeval epiandro max for the first 4 weeks then jumped to 510/510/1000 for the last 4 weeks

Took 3 weeks to kick in really.

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards

1-Andro 85mg
4-Andro 85mg
Epiandro 150mg
I also have andro max and some iron mag labs

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
Just thinking that, i ran 340/340/600 plus an extra 400 epiandro from primeval epiandro max for the first 4 weeks then jumped to 510/510/1000 for the last 4 weeks

Took 3 weeks to kick in really.
Damn nice. Nice gains?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn nice. Nice gains?
Yeah bro (especially for a mild cycle) - was 10lbs up at end, dropped back to 8lbs after pct. looked much leaner and more vascular.

Squat and dead 1rm both up over 30lbs from lifetime bests, bench up 28lbs. I’ve kept virtually all the strength as well which is nice.

Only thing I really lost after the cycle is my ability to handle volume (on cycle I could just keep pushing). I’ve got a full cycle log in the logs section of the anabolics forum if you wanted to read through.

Definitely give your pct as much if not more attention than the ph’s though bro - crucial in keeping gains.

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
Yeah bro (especially for a mild cycle) - was 10lbs up at end, dropped back to 8lbs after pct. looked much leaner and more vascular.

Squat and dead 1rm both up over 30lbs from lifetime bests, bench up 28lbs. I’ve kept virtually all the strength as well which is nice.

Only thing I really lost after the cycle is my ability to handle volume (on cycle I could just keep pushing). I’ve got a full cycle log in the logs section of the anabolics forum if you wanted to read through.

Definitely give your pct as much if not more attention than the ph’s though bro - crucial in keeping gains.
Awesome bro. I'm looking forward to this stack kicking in

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs has very good andros. So does Hi-Tech and Chaos and Pain.
PCT is going to be Nolva or Clomid. You can run natural anabolics with the SERM, but not as a substitute. I prefer AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, or M-Test for an OTC PCT product. These are all great all in one products that will aid in increasing testosterone and libido, and controlling cortisol.

Bcal

Awards

Where can you find a good clomid or nolva bro?