Muscle Gelz GEAR

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you take while using this and for PCT.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been thinking about making this my first SARM run.. still researching it though.

Would love for someone to log this.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure why their website says “non hormonal” as the rad 140 (testolone) will definitely suppress your natural test production and just four weeks of this will require a full pct. The write up looked shady with a lot of inaccurate info just to make sales. I wouldn’t let my girl touch this either so the female option is debatable.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why their website says “non hormonal” as the rad 140 (testolone) will definitely suppress your natural test production and just four weeks of this will require a full pct. The write up looked shady with a lot of inaccurate info just to make sales. I wouldn’t let my girl touch this either so the female option is debatable.
So what do you take while on this for 4 weeks and what PCT.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's definitely hormonal.

I saw it posted on Facebook, surprised no one picked up on it.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what do you take while on this for 4 weeks and what PCT.
Rad 140 = Clomid for PCT. No OTC crap. SR9009 is not a SARM, just like MK-677, GW, etc. they just get grouped in, none attach themselves to the androgen receptor.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the SR9009 is basically useless anyway. Their selling point is that transdermal will help you absorb more. In my opinion still not enough to actually do anything. I wouldn’t use it without 4andro or Epi andro or better yet both. Clomid/nolva/torem pct. your choice. I like to add in Reduce XT, M test and X gels to retain gains. Haven’t used rad140 personally but I heard the lethargy can be brutal. IMO better options out there for similar price. Look at prohormones on predator nutrition

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the SR9009 is basically useless anyway. Their selling point is that transdermal will help you absorb more. In my opinion still not enough to actually do anything. I wouldn’t use it without 4andro or Epi andro or better yet both. Clomid/nolva/torem pct. your choice. I like to add in Reduce XT, M test and X gels to retain gains. Haven’t used rad140 personally but I heard the lethargy can be brutal. IMO better options out there for similar price. Look at prohormones on predator nutrition
Which PH?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I was interested in it as I was looking for something that wouldn't affect hpta. Doesn't seem to be the case though