cAMPHIBOLIC--Is it safe for teens?

UnleashedBeast

Awards
I was just wondering, is there anything in cAMPHIBOLIC that would be unhealthy in terms of messing with your hormones if you're under the age of 18?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
what is it?
Ask and Ye shall receive... http://www.synergymuscle.com/

There are three articles on the top of the page that tell you about what ingredients are in it and what they do. It's known as an anabolic thermogenic. If you look in the Synergy Muscle section you can see a log by one of the members here. The articles are a good read.

Watcher

Awards
Of course the knowledge of basic athletic nutrition and training is essential if you are under the age of 18, well 21 for that matter. Asking questions and probing into the endless supplement pyramid is also good, for knowledge is power and how is one supposed to learn unless they ask. Right?

Honestly, in my opinion, if you are under the age of 18 there are only a few supplements that you should be considering and that's protein powders, creatines, BCAA's and other aminos, and a good multivitamin.

To answer your question though my friend there is no reason why somebody under the age of 18 could not take USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC. There's no need for concern as it is not a hormone altering compound. If losing bodyfat and gaining muscle is what you are looking for than cAMP is a safe alternative to other harmful, less legal, substances you could choose from out there. It's perfectly safe and there are vitually no sides associated with it's use.

But, in my opinion, if you're under 18 stick with the basics, especially a sound nutritional plan and a hardcore training regiman.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
Hehe at the risk of sounding like a prick I'm gonna have to go with diet after thinking about it. No offense UnleashedBeast but most teens don't have a great diet in order yet... hell I think I only got mine REALLY in tune within the past year or so and that took me a lot of work. Hats off to you though if you got it down... cAMP may be a great product for you then. I think its well for me but really only use it during PCT or when I reach a diet plateau. After nearly 5 years of dedicated training I am still learning new things about my body with every month that passes... and I'm constantly amazed at how you can make such huge leaps in terms of muscularity and hardness with tweaks to your diet and training... without landing a $100+ supp bill per month. BTW Watcher good recc on those BCAAs... I only recently started using them two months ago and they are helping my cut go amazingly well.

UnleashedBeast

Awards
Hehe at the risk of sounding like a prick I'm gonna have to go with diet after thinking about it. No offense UnleashedBeast but most teens don't have a great diet in order yet... hell I think I only got mine REALLY in tune within the past year or so and that took me a lot of work. Hats off to you though if you got it down... cAMP may be a great product for you then. I think its well for me but really only use it during PCT or when I reach a diet plateau. After nearly 5 years of dedicated training I am still learning new things about my body with every month that passes... and I'm constantly amazed at how you can make such huge leaps in terms of muscularity and hardness with tweaks to your diet and training... without landing a $100+ supp bill per month. BTW Watcher good recc on those BCAAs... I only recently started using them two months ago and they are helping my cut go amazingly well.
I do have a well planned out, clean diet. Thank you for your advice though, I agree that no one should even think about supplements until the have a well thought out and planning diet and workout regimine.

Watcher

Awards
Supplements

BTW Watcher good recc on those BCAAs... I only recently started using them two months ago and they are helping my cut go amazingly well.
BCAA's and other aminos can significantly assist any athlete in performing their best in any atmosphere, whether it be the gym, the playing field, the court, or in the ring, etc. The preservation of LBM is the biggest reason for most athletes and bodybuilders to supplement with them. They should be staples in everybody's supplement lineup next to protein and creatine, especially if you are on a hardcore cut.

I do have a well planned out, clean diet. Thank you for your advice though, I agree that no one should even think about supplements until the have a well thought out and planning diet and workout regimine.
That's excellent!!! At your age diet is usually the last priority and that's where many up and coming young athletes faulter the most. They train with pure dedication with the best intentions but foul it all up when it comes to nutrition. I am a firm believer that abs are made in the kitchen and the rest is just going through the motions.

You're welcome for the advice and if you have a firm grasp on what it takes to tear it up in the kitchen than taking the next step up the supplement pyramid may be the right choice for you. USPlabs cAMP will work fantastic alongside your strong dietary foundation and assist you in meeting your goals.