Not getting any sides from MK-677. Is it possible?

1. Question Not getting any sides from MK-677. Is it possible?

Hey guys, I'm on 25 mg MK-677 for about 2 weeks now but I don't get any side effects at all.
    No bloat, no hunger, no hand numbness, nothing. Is it possible to have no effects out of it or maybe they're at minimum levels that I don't notice it? I'm using microtablet forms (lypholized, 98% absorption) to maximize my growth potential(open growth plates).

I did check my hgh and igf-1 levels before so I know my base levels and probably going to do another bloodwork to see if its working. Can I do the bloodwork right away or should I do it after a month or so?

2. Used legit stuff for over 6 months didnt notice ****
    •   

3. One thing I noticed was that my finger nails were growing fast, and they always looked shiny... For whatever thatís worth........

4. Thank you for the answers guys I feel relieved lol

Every person who used it seems to get nasty effects from it so I thought there was something wrong with mine, I guess bloodwork is the only way to see if its working tho

5. Ive been on 12.5mg to 25mg for several months... Sometimes I wake up during the nights with cravings and fall asleep when I eat... It helps me fall asleep since it contains melatonin. Other than that I'm not too sure it helps. Its a long run thing, we will have to wait and see!
    •   

6. You should be super hungry

7. Just wanted to chime back in here. Been off MK677 for around a month. I can definitely see a marked difference in finger nail quality. When on they almost looked like they had a clear finish on them.

8. USed for two months and felt nothing so would not surprise me.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Just wanted to chime back in here. Been off MK677 for around a month. I can definitely see a marked difference in finger nail quality. When on they almost looked like they had a clear finish on them.
    Lol, was that the only benefit you got, shiny nails?!

10. Lol its actually that bad i wouldnt use any sarms

11. I use mike arnolds somatize non-stop since march.. I get insane dry muscle fullness and vascularity, some hunger, hand numbness..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Just wanted to chime back in here. Been off MK677 for around a month. I can definitely see a marked difference in finger nail quality. When on they almost looked like they had a clear finish on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by agnos View Post
    Used legit stuff for over 6 months didnt notice ****
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    USed for two months and felt nothing so would not surprise me.
    when you guys say you "noticed ****"... are you talking about unwanted side effects, or didnt see anything positive at all as well?

13. I was assuming OP was looking for signs that he may have good MK. I was referring to the most obvious change that I realized, which was my finger nail quality jumped substantially.

14. Quote Originally Posted by natezerener View Post
    Hey guys, I'm on 25 mg MK-677 for about 2 weeks now but I don't get any side effects at all.
    No bloat, no hunger, no hand numbness, nothing. Is it possible to have no effects out of it or maybe they're at minimum levels that I don't notice it? I'm using microtablet forms (lypholized, 98% absorption) to maximize my growth potential(open growth plates).

I did check my hgh and igf-1 levels before so I know my base levels and probably going to do another bloodwork to see if its working. Can I do the bloodwork right away or should I do it after a month or so?
    Open growth plates? How old are you?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_E View Post
    Open growth plates? How old are you?
    20, got xray scan and they were open

16. It's possible, but uncommon to not experience any sides. Most people experience at least one or more side effects (hunger, lethargy, etc). However, even if you don't experience any of the typical sides, you should at least gain some weight.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

17. Quote Originally Posted by natezerener View Post
    20, got xray scan and they were open
    At that age, you might be too young to see the benefits. MK just raises your natural GH levels. You might need actual GH to see the benefits that you are looking for. Think of it like a test booster, it can only raise you to your natural limit. If youíre a healthy 20 year old, youíre already there.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    It's possible, but uncommon to not experience any sides. Most people experience at least one or more side effects (hunger, lethargy, etc). However, even if you don't experience any of the typical sides, you should at least gain some weight.
    The only difference I noticed is that; I usually eat my last meal at 8pm and when I wake up I wait 2-3 hours for the first meal of the day. But now the hunger is increased when I wake up. No difference throughout the day tho

19. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_E View Post
    At that age, you might be too young to see the benefits. MK just raises your natural GH levels. You might need actual GH to see the benefits that you are looking for. Think of it like a test booster, it can only raise you to your natural limit. If you’re a healthy 20 year old, you’re already there.
    The problem is I got my bloodwork done 3 months ago and the levels were pretty low for my age as far as I know
    HGH = 0.22 mIU/L
    IGF-1 = 205 ng/mL
    I’m pretty excited to see what will my levels be like when I have the next bloodwork.

You’re right that actual GH would be better but I don’t think I can afford the price of it and I can stick to MK for a longer time with less side effects
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any sides from Cal Vet supply B-12 injectable
    By KSman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:13 PM
  2. is it possible to get gyno without any warning signs?
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:00 PM
  3. anyone get NO sides from m1t?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 04:27 AM
  4. Im Not Getting Any Post Points...
    By Vman in forum General Chat
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 01:04 AM