Not getting any sides from MK-677. Is it possible?

natezerener

Awards
Hey guys, I'm on 25 mg MK-677 for about 2 weeks now but I don't get any side effects at all.
No bloat, no hunger, no hand numbness, nothing. Is it possible to have no effects out of it or maybe they're at minimum levels that I don't notice it? I'm using microtablet forms (lypholized, 98% absorption) to maximize my growth potential(open growth plates).

I did check my hgh and igf-1 levels before so I know my base levels and probably going to do another bloodwork to see if its working. Can I do the bloodwork right away or should I do it after a month or so?

agnos

agnos

Awards
Used legit stuff for over 6 months didnt notice ****

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I noticed was that my finger nails were growing fast, and they always looked shiny... For whatever that’s worth........

natezerener

Awards
Thank you for the answers guys I feel relieved lol

Every person who used it seems to get nasty effects from it so I thought there was something wrong with mine, I guess bloodwork is the only way to see if its working tho

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on 12.5mg to 25mg for several months... Sometimes I wake up during the nights with cravings and fall asleep when I eat... It helps me fall asleep since it contains melatonin. Other than that I'm not too sure it helps. Its a long run thing, we will have to wait and see!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to chime back in here. Been off MK677 for around a month. I can definitely see a marked difference in finger nail quality. When on they almost looked like they had a clear finish on them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
USed for two months and felt nothing so would not surprise me.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to chime back in here. Been off MK677 for around a month. I can definitely see a marked difference in finger nail quality. When on they almost looked like they had a clear finish on them.
Lol, was that the only benefit you got, shiny nails?!

agnos

agnos

Awards
Lol its actually that bad i wouldnt use any sarms

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use mike arnolds somatize non-stop since march.. I get insane dry muscle fullness and vascularity, some hunger, hand numbness..

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Used legit stuff for over 6 months didnt notice ****
USed for two months and felt nothing so would not surprise me.
when you guys say you "noticed ****"... are you talking about unwanted side effects, or didnt see anything positive at all as well?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was assuming OP was looking for signs that he may have good MK. I was referring to the most obvious change that I realized, which was my finger nail quality jumped substantially.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm on 25 mg MK-677 for about 2 weeks now but I don't get any side effects at all.
No bloat, no hunger, no hand numbness, nothing. Is it possible to have no effects out of it or maybe they're at minimum levels that I don't notice it? I'm using microtablet forms (lypholized, 98% absorption) to maximize my growth potential(open growth plates).

I did check my hgh and igf-1 levels before so I know my base levels and probably going to do another bloodwork to see if its working. Can I do the bloodwork right away or should I do it after a month or so?
Open growth plates? How old are you?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's possible, but uncommon to not experience any sides. Most people experience at least one or more side effects (hunger, lethargy, etc). However, even if you don't experience any of the typical sides, you should at least gain some weight.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
20, got xray scan and they were open
At that age, you might be too young to see the benefits. MK just raises your natural GH levels. You might need actual GH to see the benefits that you are looking for. Think of it like a test booster, it can only raise you to your natural limit. If you’re a healthy 20 year old, you’re already there.

natezerener

Awards
It's possible, but uncommon to not experience any sides. Most people experience at least one or more side effects (hunger, lethargy, etc). However, even if you don't experience any of the typical sides, you should at least gain some weight.
The only difference I noticed is that; I usually eat my last meal at 8pm and when I wake up I wait 2-3 hours for the first meal of the day. But now the hunger is increased when I wake up. No difference throughout the day tho

natezerener

Awards
At that age, you might be too young to see the benefits. MK just raises your natural GH levels. You might need actual GH to see the benefits that you are looking for. Think of it like a test booster, it can only raise you to your natural limit. If you’re a healthy 20 year old, you’re already there.
The problem is I got my bloodwork done 3 months ago and the levels were pretty low for my age as far as I know
HGH = 0.22 mIU/L
IGF-1 = 205 ng/mL
I’m pretty excited to see what will my levels be like when I have the next bloodwork.

You’re right that actual GH would be better but I don’t think I can afford the price of it and I can stick to MK for a longer time with less side effects