L-DOPA without EGCG supposedly better for sex?

Stanfoo

Awards
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110631551&p=253919901&viewfull=1#post253919901 (remove the spaces between the numbers, forum fking up)

"If your taking L-DOPA for sex I find it's best without EGCG this play more dopamine builds up in the body (where your penis is) and helps prevent prolactin from raising. People may vary on this."
This was posted by a Cognitive Nutrition rep. Is this true? Anyone tried it with and without EGCG?

I find his post odd. Why would you want dopamine to build up anywhere else besides your brain? Being a neurotransmitter, doesn't it only "work" in the brain?

However post #6 on that thread claims:

Different feeling when the L-DOPA is taken without EGCG. It is like the L-Dopa directly attaches to your penor or something. Finishing feels TOTALLY DIFFERENT. The sensations all take longer and the feel is multiplied.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don’t mind, what is your age?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most green tea products have low egcg percent, If you can find a maybe 200-400 mgs egcg mgs this is enough.

EGCG, esp moderate to higher doses of it, does cause l-dopa to cross the brain blood barrier , EGCG also causes 5-htp to do this as well.

Ive used both ways and based on me feeling out my body EGCG with L-dopa seems to give better dopamine. I in no way recommend them, as your playing with your brain chemicals, I could be wrong, if there's a chemical imbalance like a person is on ssri's the 5-htp with egcg, can cause serotonin syndrome from my understanding. If you're unsure, its best not to mess with it