AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted this on another forum, getting other opinions though.

Is it defeating the purpose of a stim break if one is using theacrine during the break? I know they act similarly, but does Theacrine still desentize the receptor?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Is it defeating the purpose of a stim break if one is using theacrine during the break? I know they act similarly, but does Theacrine still desentize the receptor?

You had some good responses especially by kbayne

“I'd rather just take a legit stim break. Theacrine isn't going to do much on its own, so even if it did give a small stim effect, it wouldn't be worth it if you wanted to get the full benefits of a stim break.

A week won't kill ya.”

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My first question would be, why do you feel the need, or want, to take a stim break?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first question would be, why do you feel the need, or want, to take a stim break?
To keep my receptors fresh so I don't have to go on prolonged breaks.

Currently, I use stims 3 times per week, only pre workout, and no other caffeine sources. I use anywhere from 50-100 mg pre workout week 1 and then slowly increase the amount for 5 or 6 weeks, followed by a week off. You might even argue that I do not need a stim break given my outline. Here is what it looks like:

Week 1 - Stim free
Week 2 - 50-100 mg 3x/week
Week 3 - 100-150 mg 3x/week
Week 4 - 150-200 mg 3x/week
Week 5 - 200-300 mg 3x/week
Week 6 - 300-400 mg (or EJ/DMAA.DMHA, etc) 3x/week
Week 7 - Repeat with stim break

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To keep my receptors fresh so I don't have to go on prolonged breaks.

Currently, I use stims 3 times per week, only pre workout, and no other caffeine sources. I use anywhere from 50-100 mg pre workout week 1 and then slowly increase the amount for 5 or 6 weeks, followed by a week off. You might even argue that I do not need a stim break given my outline. Here is what it looks like:

Week 1 - Stim free
Week 2 - 50-100 mg 3x/week
Week 3 - 100-150 mg 3x/week
Week 4 - 150-200 mg 3x/week
Week 5 - 200-300 mg 3x/week
Week 6 - 300-400 mg (or EJ/DMAA.DMHA, etc) 3x/week
Week 7 - Repeat with stim break
azoth helped me wean off stims, not completely but use was cut considerably...and trust me, my stim use is much heavier than yours, lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
azoth helped me wean off stims, not completely but use was cut considerably...and trust me, my stim use is much heavier than yours, lol.
I have a bottle and have been using it during my past two week stim break. But it contains theacrine, so I don't know if this two week stim break is a real stim break due to the theacrine and perhaps I should restart this stim break without it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, his week 6 consumption would be a considerable stim reduction for myself at three times a week...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, his week 6 consumption would be a considerable stim reduction for myself at three times a week...
In your opinion, do you think I've wasted the past two weeks using Azoth during my break since it has Theacrine?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In your opinion, do you think I've wasted the past two weeks using Azoth during my break since it has Theacrine?
Considering you got the same responses on both forums you posted on it seems like you already have your own answer made up.

Use as you wish but if you want a full stim break your better off going cold turkey and 0 stims. Products that contain any resemblances to focus / mood / cognitive enhancements are just defeating the purpose.

As a other member posted on the other board cut the stims, put , fous on your sleep, and take care of your peri workout nutrition. You can also play the experimentation game. Try for 3-4 weeks without the stims no teacrine, nothing and see how you feel. Then try 3-4 weeks with the teacrine and 0 stims.

I personally would just save a stim for a heavy workout, use it, and if you don't need it don't use it.
Do you really think 50mg of caffeine before a lift is really going to do anything? or even 100mg? Thats like 1/3rd of a scoop of some pre-workouts now and days. The other ingredients would be so minimal it would be just a waste in all reality

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if you intended this for thebigt who has tried AZOTH?

In my opinion though...no. I think AZOTH is intended to be used during stim breaks. I also think your overall stim consumption is quite low, and the way you set up your six week rotation should be adequate to keep yourself responsive to stimulants.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you intended this for thebigt who has tried AZOTH?

In my opinion though...no. I think AZOTH is intended to be used during stim breaks. I also think your overall stim consumption is quite low, and the way you set up your six week rotation should be adequate to keep yourself responsive to stimulants.
I wholeheartedly agree....azoth will be utilized on every stim break[cutback] I'm on, very useful for this purpose, imo.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Going to look into this. Just came off of 600mg caffeine and 75mg bronkaid ephedrin for 4 months and quit cold turkey. After about a month I finally feel human again. Next cutting cycle I’m just going to use epistane lol! Probably less draining then coming off of caffeine tbh!