The best anticatabolic?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Which is the most scientifically proven anticatabolic product?
Does HMB work?

I would go to use it during those fasting workouts.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
you dont need anything, even if training fasted. if you want, you can consume some proteine pre (but please a complete essential amino acid profile proteine source, not only 3 of them, like bcaas or something. better eaa‘s or simply whey) but to make it easier, you can train completely fasted (you wont loose any gram of muscle!) and just eat/drink some proteine after. you will be absolutely fine.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
you dont need anything, even if training fasted. if you want, you can consume some proteine pre (but please a complete essential amino acid profile proteine source, not only 3 of them, like bcaas or something. better eaa‘s or simply whey) but to make it easier, you can train completely fasted (you wont loose any gram of muscle!) and just eat/drink some proteine after. you will be absolutely fine.
Anything that keeps insulin at bay?
hydrolyzed proteins are fine? mmm

I would go to use, if I find it for sale, yohimbine.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

why would you need „anything that keeps insulin at bay?“ dont let you fool, you need nothing! after a workout you need all essential amino acids in your body, to repair your „damaged“ muscles. you dont even need carbs post workout if you only train once a day. till your next workout you can easily fill your glykogen storage through the day. if you train in the morning, just eat enough carbs the day before.

i would never buy a hydrolyzed protein, absolutely no benefit. a whey concentrate is already one of the best protein sources you can get. whey isolate is the same with less carbs/fats. hydrolyzed is the same but already „digested“ with enzymes and nearly or completely without carbs/fats but nothing else.

you can use yohimbine for your cardio for example. i would use alpha yohimbine either than yohimbine hcl due less side effects for most people.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judging by the threads, this has to be NPC's second account.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol this guy posts 5 questions a day about utter nonsense...half aren't even questions, just random thoughts he has and posts it on the forum...foreign guys I tell you, completely lit lol

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Lol this guy posts 5 questions a day about utter nonsense...half aren't even questions, just random thoughts he has and posts it on the forum...foreign guys I tell you, completely lit lol
Point one.
I only have accounts, the moderators know it.
I'm an old user.

Point two.
I do not see where the problem is!
I posed a question, my curiosities, my doubts.
Feel free to answer, without intervening breaking the balls.
We are in a forum or not ???

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Lower your stress if you can. Best supp for lowering catabolism

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Point one.
I only have accounts, the moderators know it.
I'm an old user.

Point two.
I do not see where the problem is!
I posed a question, my curiosities, my doubts.
Feel free to answer, without intervening breaking the balls.
We are in a forum or not ???
No you're an idiot that's why and why others think you are also. You ask/post 5 questions a day on average, constantly posting either nonsense...or honestly you like talking to yourself with random thoughts and then coming to a forum posting them. Nobody wants to see you think outloud to yourself. Nobody cares if you add "forskolina...caffina...beta alanina" to anything (as an example).

You research nothing....if you made any sort of effort to learn, you'd answer your own questions. You just come here babbling every day, half of it not even coherent.

Have you ever "answered" or helped a member with a question...you haven't.

Heck you needed someone to tell you K1NGSGUARD wasn't a SERM...and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Notice how a lot of your posts/questions go unanswered, then you try and bump them with one of your stupid sayings?
People are trying to tell you something.

Is it a forum, yes, but people are tired of you posting random nonsense constantly day after day after day. You don't stop. Here's an idea, SEARCH & READ. You have officially reached troll status.

Reactions: Nac

bb333

Awards
  • Established
No you're an idiot that's why and why others think you are also. You ask/post 5 questions a day on average, constantly posting either nonsense...or honestly you like talking to yourself with random thoughts and then coming to a forum posting them. Nobody wants to see you think outloud to yourself.

You research nothing....if you made any sort of effort to learn, you'd answer your own questions. You just come here babbling every day, half of it not even coherent.

Have you ever "answered" or helped a member with a question...you haven't.

Heck you needed someone to tell you K1NGSGUARD wasn't a SERM...and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Notice how a lot of your posts/questions go unanswered, then you try and bump them with one of your stupid sayings?
People are trying to tell you something.

Is it a forum, yes, but people are tired of you posting constantly day after day after day. You don't stop. Here's an idea, SEARCH & READ. You have officially reached troll status.
But you do not represent "people" ... as you support. You are nobody.
You can think of it as you wish! You can also think that I am a troll, do you know how much I care about this? zero!
Make an administrator speak, if I'm going out of regulation, I'll be happy to hear from them, and not from a simple user I do not even know.
The forum is also made of this, of questions that apparently may seem stupid, but that I do not know, and the research also starts from this, by comparison, by asking, and receiving an answer.
Take a ride and do not intervene just to open your mouth, I repeat, you're nobody.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Seen? you speak without knowing things! but when did I write something like that? can you read at least?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But you do not represent "people" ... as you support. You are nobody.
You can think of it as you wish! You can also think that I am a troll, do you know how much I care about this? zero!
Make an administrator speak, if I'm going out of regulation, I'll be happy to hear from them, and not from a simple user I do not even know.
The forum is also made of this, of questions that apparently may seem stupid, but that I do not know, and the research also starts from this, by comparison, by asking, and receiving an answer.
Take a ride and do not intervene just to open your mouth, I repeat, you're nobody.
Shut up will you, you incoherent moron. People speak for themselves when they don't answer you, you dumbfck, get it through your thick skull...nobody wants to listen to you.
Please don't think I'm the only one tired of you...just because I choose to post it doesn't mean others don't think the same, trust me.
Now go take your creatine....and come back with 5 more questions today little child.
"There is CREATINE! and not, the CREATINS!"
Best part is....you deny nothing I said lol.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Shut up will you, you incoherent moron. People speak for themselves when they don't answer you, you dumbfck, get it through your thick skull...nobody wants to listen to you.
Please don't think I'm the only one tired of you...just because I choose to post it doesn't mean others don't think the same, trust me.
Now go take your creatine....and come back with 5 more questions today little child.
"There is CREATINE! and not, the CREATINS!"
Best part is....you deny nothing I said lol.
You're a poor guy! you're sticking to nothing. "There is CREATINE! And not, the CREATINS!" ... will also be written incorrectly, since I am a foreigner, I use a translator to write in here. What did you not understand? if you do not get there I'll explain everything to you. Creatine is creatine, or that there is no other creatine, it is unique. All other sources of creatine in the end are always creatine. Evidently you will have studied oxford university ... pundit of my boots.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yo, just chill. Do you realize in an argument no one will ever win? Test getting to y'all??

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and so?
Did I write SERM? how do you support?
Braggart!
Could be the first time in 40+ years I've been called a "braggart", thank you...I think.

Same thing...you wanted to run a liver care product alongside a PCT product thinking it was for PCT, if you took 1 second to research, you'd know it's to protect your liver on cycle.

I'm done with you...continue with your off color "questions" or random thoughts...I would put you on ignore but the entertainment factor is too much to resist.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Could be the first time in 40+ years I've been called a "braggart", thank you...I think.

Same thing...you wanted to run a liver care product alongside a PCT product thinking it was for PCT, if you took 1 second to research, you'd know it's to protect your liver on cycle.

I'm done with you...continue with your off color "questions" or random thoughts...I would put you on ignore but the entertainment factor is too much to resist.
I close because I do not want them to bribe me.
I like this forum
I'm sorry you got me for an idiot just because you think some questions are like an idiot. Unfortunately we are not all experts. The forums also serve this.
Yours is a battle against me. No problem.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Y'all are just wasting your energy. Pointless. Go fukin meditate