Trimax and Lean Extreme

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I was wondering if the Lean Extreme is anti-catbolic enough to run with Trimax and save muscle. I've run Trimax a few times before and always with some sort of anabolic. I wanted to do an 'assisted' cutter without the aas/ps this time.

-WannaGro

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn good question. maybe ask in the DS section

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Okay I just put it here because they're both supps, but that would be a better idea.

-WannaGro

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok thats what I figured, but I just wanted this cutter to be androgen free, maybe I'll just go with LX/GXR/Sesa/Syneburn and that with a good diet should save my muscle hopefully. This is my first time with the LX or any 7-***-DHEA product so I don't know how effective it will be for me, but hopefully it will be good.

Thanks
-WannaGro

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on my experience with LX and GXR you will not be dissapointed, it was a damn good stack for perserving muscle while cutting in my case. The Sesathin and syneburn should just make it that much better.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
How did you dose the LX and GXR.

Thanks
-WannaGro

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you dose the LX and GXR.

Thanks
-WannaGro
LX I dosed 3Xdaily, one upon waking, another after workout, and one before bed. The GXR I took 4 a day as well, 2 after workout with my biggest carb meal of the day, 1 before I workout and another before my late after noon meal. The GXR pretty much followed the LX protocol with dosage except for pre and post WO.

Let me know how it goes for you.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the info I'll be starting mine in a week or two because the LX is still in the mail and I'm gonna finsh pct from my previous cycle.

Thanks again
-WannaGro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Cycle Logs 14