What to stack together out of these!

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, so I'm about to recieve the following tomorrow.
I'm also waiting for a couple of supplements from NutriVerse and MySupplementStore.

What I'm also waiting for:

Ep1logue (which I heard a lot of people having great success with!)

And Massacr3 (which I got because I got a great deal on black friday)

I also went with Test1fy in addition as a muscle builder, but I forgot Follidrone 2.0 which is really stupid by me...

Anyways, so these are the muscle builders with X-Gels, and question now is, should I take everything together?

As a PWO I've got the StimRush from Nutraplanet as you see, but I'm waiting for the OG Meso with DMAA too, and for some Re1gn. Which is ideal to begin with (I love DMAA since before).

Also, I got Lipodrene w Ephedra from MySupplementStore with CLA beside. It is DMAA free. I planned on getting it for the end of my cut, as I'm getting really lean now, and now I'm considering running the muscle builders for my bulk, which I plan on starting January. What is your thoughts on all these? Anything bad? Anything to add? Follidrone? I've got the staples and basics already, so these are just add ons. Nutrition and training definately are on point. I've also got Defuse at home. I don't know if it works very well, how do you guys do with it? Great success?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't answer your question, but I will point out that an OL rep suggested to not take Ep1logue and Massacr3 at the same time at full dosage. Either take one and then the other, or half dose both. Both at full-strength adds up to a very large amount of Uro-b. Of course, other info could have been released since then.

EDIT: To be sure I'm not spreading misinformation, I'll go ahead and ping VO2Maxima.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesn't answer your question, but I will point out that an OL rep suggested to not take Ep1logue and Massacr3 at the same time at full dosage. Either take one and then the other, or half dose both. Both at full-strength adds up to a very large amount of Uro-b. Of course, other info could have been released since then.
Yeah I red that! So probably, will have to take one and the other next, so that I get the full 600mg of the gold in Ep1logue (don't know how to spell it haha), and to get the full effect out of Massacr3. But question is if I should run 1 Ep1 bottle then go over to Massacr3, or two bottles of Ep1 and then Massacr3...

And one more question to add! :)

X-gels, should I start using it right away (got it today), as I'm still cutting until 31st December. Or should I wait until my bulk starts? And, should I start with any of the muscle builders before I begin my bulk? Like Follidrone 2.0, Ep1 etc...

And last question haha: Should I even consider Test1fy? I mean, I'm 19 and full of testo! I feel it! But gains wise, will it do anything noticable or should I spend the $49 on any other supps? Any ideas? :))

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same dillema, want to stack Ep1logue, Oxymax, Glycoshield, Lyposhield. My PWO and Intra will be all Morphagen, here are the supplement facts of Alphagen, Volugen, and Synthegen

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EDIT: To be sure I'm not spreading misinformation, I'll go ahead and ping VO2Maxima.
Right, as Marty said, I would use either EP1LOGUE at full dose, MASSACR3 at full dose, or stack half-doses of EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3. But not full doses of EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 stacked. :)

I wouldn't take everything together. There is a point of diminishing returns, especially with natural anabolics, and at some point the cost:benefit ratio just starts tipping towards expensive with little extra benefit. Plus, even if you've run X-Gels, (-)-epicatechin, and laxogenin in the past, you haven't run UroB, so it's worth it to try each product on its own to see how you respond to it. That way, you'll know which products are your favorite and worth running in the future. One other thing to consider is that ArA (X-Gels) can be tough on joints, and some people (a minority of people, most are fine, but just throwing it out there) can get joint discomfort from high doses of (-)-epicatechin. So even if you do choose to stack in the future, I'd be careful with stacking X-Gels and EP1LOGUE (though as I did state previously, that might be an overkill stack anyway). On the other hand, laxogenin can be helpful for joints.

To answer your other question, at 19 you probably already have high test, you won't get much test benefit from a test booster. However, TEST1FY does have a few other benefits, and IMO appetite increase is one of the big ones. I would say that there are better choices for a 19 year old (another bottle of EP1LOGUE or MASSACR3 to do an 8-12 week run, or some TR1UMPH which stacks brilliantly with any of the products mentioned in this post, for example), but it wouldn't be a waste either.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do the testify and x gels to start, followed by 4-8 weeks of massacre and then epilogue

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good call on Xgels, OP. You won’t be disappointed in the results with the additions of the aforementioned products.