Questions about superdrol?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Was wondering if someone could help me on my questions of superdrol?

1.How suppressive can it be
2.Best superdrol product by Olympus Labs
3.would it need a OCT
4.Would super-pct from OL be enough for a pct?

Not considering it yet but just wanted some more info and research

Kind regards Sam

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1.yes,very
2. ?, thought is was banned
3.no, needs a real pct, serm
4.as a add on only to a real pct

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.yes,very
2. ?, thought is was banned
3.no, needs a real pct, serm
4.as a add on only to a real pct
UK arm of Olympus still produces them. Not sold here. Olympus never had SDrol...only DMZ

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
UK arm of Olympus still produces them. Not sold here. Olympus never had SDrol...only DMZ
DMZ is not exactly superdrol. I believe it's basically a lighter and less harsh compound compared to superdrol. I'm sure there are still clones out there that are closer to superdrol but I don't know.

Also OP, I believe superdrol is much more toxic than DMZ, so keep that in mind when running.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys could I have more info on DMZ please? Sounds like it could be better Thanks

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Also I'm from the UK which I believe means prohormones and SARMS are legal right? Has anyone got some options possibly on the least suppressive? And doesn't need a crazy pct?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm from the UK which I believe means prohormones and SARMS are legal right? Has anyone got some options possibly on the least suppressive? And doesn't need a crazy pct?
If you're looking for something light that needs minimal to no PCT look into something like 11-keto and 6-KP. They are a far cry from superdrol or DMZ though.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
If you're looking for something light that needs minimal to no PCT look into something like 11-keto and 6-KP. They are a far cry from superdrol or DMZ though.
Thanks I'll definitely take a look into them :)

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
What do you think is better 11-keto or 6-kp and do OL have anything based on these 2? And are they better then laxogenin and epicathen or how ever you spell it haha

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What do you think is better 11-keto or 6-kp and do OL have anything based on these 2? And are they better then laxogenin and epicathen or how ever you spell it haha
I'm using 6-KP now and planning to use it for a full 90 days at 200mgs per day. I'm definitely noticing a significant increase in endurance during my workouts. OL doesn't have anything for this. OL does have Sup3r-11 which is 11-keto. I haven't used 11-keto, epicatechin, or laxogenin, so I cannot make any comparisons.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
If you live in the UK you have a lot of options. I’d take epistane If you want something that isn’t too harsh but will yield good results. But Id still buy SuperDrol for future use. It’s a very nice compound to have available for when ever.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
If you live in the UK you have a lot of options. I’d take epistane If you want something that isn’t too harsh but will yield good results. But Id still buy SuperDrol for future use. It’s a very nice compound to have available for when ever.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m from the uk bro ( but live abroad in eu) there’s loads of good options, in fact there’s a place I know where you can buy your serms for pct and your superdrol in one place.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11kt is primarily used for enhancing fatloss. Laxo and epicatechin, not so much.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
DMZ is not exactly superdrol. I believe it's basically a lighter and less harsh compound compared to superdrol. I'm sure there are still clones out there that are closer to superdrol but I don't know.

Also OP, I believe superdrol is much more toxic than DMZ, so keep that in mind when running.
dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.

@OP all this oral stuff is way more toxic than anything to inject. its not very smart to consume oral steroids (these things are actually full steroids! harsher than most „real“ oral steroids!) at all.

Edit: and dont forget - superdrol is actually just oral masterone! its quite similar to winstrol.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.

@OP all this oral stuff is way more toxic than anything to inject. its not very smart to consume oral steroids (these things are actually full steroids! harsher than most „real“ oral steroids!) at all.

Edit: and dont forget - superdrol is actually just oral masterone! its quite similar to winstrol.
OK so would you recommend maybe a transdermal is it called? If so any that aren't so harsh? Thanks for your input

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
OK so would you recommend maybe a transdermal is it called? If so any that aren't so harsh? Thanks for your input
personally i would consume real gear aka testosterone rather than using any of these oral or transdermal roids. but who am i? ;-)

muscle mass that comes fast also goes fast. if you want something you can keep, you need to be on longer than only 4 weeks or something. this oral/transdermal stuff is obviously NOT „better“ in any way! its WAY better to consume stuff that has some medical background actually

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
personally i would consume real gear aka testosterone rather than using any of these oral or transdermal roids. but who am i? ;-)

muscle mass that comes fast also goes fast. if you want something you can keep, you need to be on longer than only 4 weeks or something. this oral/transdermal stuff is obviously NOT „better“ in any way! its WAY better to consume stuff that has some medical background actually
Or you can do both! ;)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
and if you want something i like very much, get ep1logue or massacr3. currently im 6 weeks on ep1logue and i love it. its non hormonal. wait till you are willed to use real gear and dont use orals. do it with some good natural supps like OL new muscle builders. my opinion.

if you are the guy on your avatar, i would train a little longer natural. you have a solid physique but there is a lot more possible without roids. next step would be to use some muscle builders, i swear, ep1logue makes so much fun even only because of the vaso6; its a great natty supplement. i think you will be satisfied for now.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
and if you want something i like very much, get ep1logue or massacr3. currently im 6 weeks on ep1logue and i love it. its non hormonal. wait till you are willed to use real gear and dont use orals. do it with some good natural supps like OL new muscle builders. my opinion.

if you are the guy on your avatar, i would train a little longer natural. you have a solid physique but there is a lot more possible without roids. next step would be to use some muscle builders, i swear, ep1logue makes so much fun even only because of the vaso6; its a great natty supplement. i think you will be satisfied for now.
I've used OL Laxo and Epic in the past so I will probably pick up epilogue and massacre when it's out and stay natty not really into the sound of suppressing my self

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I've used OL Laxo and Epic in the past so I will probably pick up epilogue and massacre when it's out and stay natty not really into the sound of suppressing my self
is the smarter choice ;-)

if you stack the two products, use a half dose of each, so 1 capsule of both and not two full servings

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm using 6-KP now and planning to use it for a full 90 days at 200mgs per day. I'm definitely noticing a significant increase in endurance during my workouts. OL doesn't have anything for this. OL does have Sup3r-11 which is 11-keto. I haven't used 11-keto, epicatechin, or laxogenin, so I cannot make any comparisons.
Keep us posted on you 6kp experience!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of strength/size gains can be expected from 11-Keto?

Thanks

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best way to take superdrol is to throw it in the trash. It's 100% poison.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've read that the structure is near identical, but from studies it seems DMZ less harsh than superdrol. I believe there was a study that showed DMZ had minimal to no impact on liver values. I'll have to find it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I've read that the structure is near identical, but from studies it seems DMZ less harsh than superdrol. I believe there was a study that showed DMZ had minimal to no impact on liver values. I'll have to find it.
That would be nice to see, got a bottle of dmz that’s begging me to crack it open

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That would be nice to see, got a bottle of dmz that’s begging me to crack it open
I'd have to find it. Google something like "dymethazine study liver values" maybe you can find the source. I don't remember how long or what the dosage was either. Of course for every study showing something there is usually a study showing the opposite so remain cautious.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Dimethazine is a homodimer with a ketazine moiety. It must hydrolyze before becoming superdrol. Injectable steroids and all PH/DS are "full steroids" too. Superdrol is known as Methasterone. It's not very similar to Winstrol unless you're talking about its potential as an anabolic agent.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Dimethazine is a homodimer with a ketazine moiety. Injectable steroids and all PH/DS are "full steroids" too. Superdrol is known as Methasterone. It's not very similar to Winstrol unless you're talking about its potential as an anabolic agent.
the effects and also side effects are easy comparable to winstrol, thats what i wanted to say. its no way less harsh than winstrol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want true superdrol from UK then go with bodyconscious. I ran a cycle short while back. Gained 14 pounds in 3 weeks. Suppression was a bitch though. Didn't get bloods done so was flying blind but took a while to get test and estrogen ballance back to optimal levels. Also yes use a serm. Plus one bottle of this will do you 2 cycles so that's a years worth right there since I wouldnt risk two cycles of this close together. Also DMZ is superdrol but needs to go through a conversion in the body before becoming the target Co. Pound which I belive reduces its potency and there for reduces the side effects. It's like saying 4 andro is test when clearly it isn't.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to say 11 ketotestosterone but Olympus labs uk 11 keto transdermal. Take it for 30 days. Can use otc super pct supplement instead of SERM. If longer you will need SERM most likely. Dont expect to gain 10 lbs it's very mild

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Will do.

Any update? 210LBS
I'm about 39 days in. The increase in endurance is a significantly noticeable difference for me. I've been able to fly through my workouts and great for cardio. Problem is, I don't notice any difference in recovery, which sucks because I've found myself training harder and longer. My weights went up after a couple of weeks which was exciting but then they started to go back down to where they were. Then I took 2 training days off to recover and my weights jumped right back up again. So, I don't see this as particularly effective for recovery.

Nevertheless, I am up 3 or 4lbs (I am on a caloric surplus though) I am moving slightly higher weight than when I started (which hasn't happened in a long time). We'll see how the next 5-7 weeks go. I'm 6' tall so 3-4lbs isn't much on my frame during a caloric surplus, however my midsection has not gotten any bigger (which is where I carry most of my fat) and I think I look better in front of the mirror. Muscles look fuller to me, but not sure if that will last or not. With Christmas and New Year's around the corner I have a feeling I might add a little bit of unwanted weight next week, but we'll see how it goes.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if you are asking those questions you DO N0T need to be using it. Try something milder like halo
This all day long! I wouldn't even use Halo

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Taking the step over to anabolics is a big decision but can’t even compare to any of the natural products, laxogenin and Epicatechin can NOT even compare. Big leap

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Will do.

210LBS any update on your 6kp? I started hight tech superdrol which to my knowledge also contain it so I am curious about your result so far!
I'm up to 300mgs per day now. Towards the end when I bumped it up from 200 to 300 the strength gains started to kick in a bit more. My weight and strength are both up. Weight is up around 5lbs and strength is up too. Most strength gains have come in the lower body. Incline bench is up almost 10lbs.

I realize these are not the most exciting gains but they are something. Although you have to keep in mind, 200 and 300mgs of 6-KP is A LOT and could end up being very pricey if you run it at that dose for such a long length of time.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm up to 300mgs per day now. Towards the end when I bumped it up from 200 to 300 the strength gains started to kick in a bit more. My weight and strength are both up. Weight is up around 5lbs and strength is up too. Most strength gains have come in the lower body. Incline bench is up almost 10lbs.

I realize these are not the most exciting gains but they are something. Although you have to keep in mind, 200 and 300mgs of 6-KP is A LOT and could end up being very pricey if you run it at that dose for such a long length of time.
Yes it can be a lot of money at that dose, how long in total did you ran it so far? At that price something like Performax lab Mass XT might be more economic to have the same weight and strength gain.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can be a lot of money at that dose, how long in total did you ran it so far? At that price something like Performax lab Mass XT might be more economic to have the same weight and strength gain.
I changed the dosing so I did the first 45 days @ 200mgs and then the next 30 days @ 300mgs for a total of 75 days. I'm nearing the end, so I only have a few days left.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Get on withcha bad self!
I have actually gained about 13 lbs so far with ZERO sides (Had Blood Sugar issues but fixed by simply eating, especially carbs).
So far I've been able to counter my Acne, and other usual sides with very easy measures, and im already half way through.