Questions about superdrol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Questions about superdrol?

Was wondering if someone could help me on my questions of superdrol?

1.How suppressive can it be
    2.Best superdrol product by Olympus Labs
    3.would it need a OCT
    4.Would super-pct from OL be enough for a pct?

Not considering it yet but just wanted some more info and research

Kind regards Sam

2. 1.yes,very
    2. ?, thought is was banned
    3.no, needs a real pct, serm
    4.as a add on only to a real pct
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    1.yes,very
    2. ?, thought is was banned
    3.no, needs a real pct, serm
    4.as a add on only to a real pct
    UK arm of Olympus still produces them. Not sold here. Olympus never had SDrol...only DMZ

4. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    UK arm of Olympus still produces them. Not sold here. Olympus never had SDrol...only DMZ
    DMZ is not exactly superdrol. I believe it's basically a lighter and less harsh compound compared to superdrol. I'm sure there are still clones out there that are closer to superdrol but I don't know.

Also OP, I believe superdrol is much more toxic than DMZ, so keep that in mind when running.

5. Thanks for the replies guys could I have more info on DMZ please? Sounds like it could be better Thanks
    •   

6. Also I'm from the UK which I believe means prohormones and SARMS are legal right? Has anyone got some options possibly on the least suppressive? And doesn't need a crazy pct?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    Also I'm from the UK which I believe means prohormones and SARMS are legal right? Has anyone got some options possibly on the least suppressive? And doesn't need a crazy pct?
    If you're looking for something light that needs minimal to no PCT look into something like 11-keto and 6-KP. They are a far cry from superdrol or DMZ though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    If you're looking for something light that needs minimal to no PCT look into something like 11-keto and 6-KP. They are a far cry from superdrol or DMZ though.
    Thanks I'll definitely take a look into them

9. What do you think is better 11-keto or 6-kp and do OL have anything based on these 2? And are they better then laxogenin and epicathen or how ever you spell it haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    What do you think is better 11-keto or 6-kp and do OL have anything based on these 2? And are they better then laxogenin and epicathen or how ever you spell it haha
    I'm using 6-KP now and planning to use it for a full 90 days at 200mgs per day. I'm definitely noticing a significant increase in endurance during my workouts. OL doesn't have anything for this. OL does have Sup3r-11 which is 11-keto. I haven't used 11-keto, epicatechin, or laxogenin, so I cannot make any comparisons.

11. If you live in the UK you have a lot of options. I’d take epistane If you want something that isn’t too harsh but will yield good results. But Id still buy SuperDrol for future use. It’s a very nice compound to have available for when ever.

12. If you live in the UK you have a lot of options. I’d take epistane If you want something that isn’t too harsh but will yield good results. But Id still buy SuperDrol for future use. It’s a very nice compound to have available for when ever.

13. I’m from the uk bro ( but live abroad in eu) there’s loads of good options, in fact there’s a place I know where you can buy your serms for pct and your superdrol in one place.

14. if you are asking those questions you DO N0T need to be using it. Try something milder like halo

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

15. Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    What do you think is better 11-keto or 6-kp and do OL have anything based on these 2? And are they better then laxogenin and epicathen or how ever you spell it haha
    11kt is primarily used for enhancing fatloss. Laxo and epicatechin, not so much.
  16. Questions about superdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    DMZ is not exactly superdrol. I believe it's basically a lighter and less harsh compound compared to superdrol. I'm sure there are still clones out there that are closer to superdrol but I don't know.

Also OP, I believe superdrol is much more toxic than DMZ, so keep that in mind when running.
    dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.

@OP all this oral stuff is way more toxic than anything to inject. its not very smart to consume oral steroids (these things are actually full steroids! harsher than most „real“ oral steroids!) at all.

Edit: and dont forget - superdrol is actually just oral masterone! its quite similar to winstrol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.

@OP all this oral stuff is way more toxic than anything to inject. its not very smart to consume oral steroids (these things are actually full steroids! harsher than most „real“ oral steroids!) at all.

Edit: and dont forget - superdrol is actually just oral masterone! its quite similar to winstrol.
    OK so would you recommend maybe a transdermal is it called? If so any that aren't so harsh? Thanks for your input
  18. Questions about superdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    OK so would you recommend maybe a transdermal is it called? If so any that aren't so harsh? Thanks for your input
    personally i would consume real gear aka testosterone rather than using any of these oral or transdermal roids. but who am i? ;-)

muscle mass that comes fast also goes fast. if you want something you can keep, you need to be on longer than only 4 weeks or something. this oral/transdermal stuff is obviously NOT „better“ in any way! its WAY better to consume stuff that has some medical background actually

19. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    personally i would consume real gear aka testosterone rather than using any of these oral or transdermal roids. but who am i? ;-)

muscle mass that comes fast also goes fast. if you want something you can keep, you need to be on longer than only 4 weeks or something. this oral/transdermal stuff is obviously NOT „better“ in any way! its WAY better to consume stuff that has some medical background actually
    Or you can do both!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dthcore View Post
    Or you can do both!
    its absolutely not worth to risk a liver damage. i wouldnt want to torment my body with any oral steroids
  21. Questions about superdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    and if you want something i like very much, get ep1logue or massacr3. currently im 6 weeks on ep1logue and i love it. its non hormonal. wait till you are willed to use real gear and dont use orals. do it with some good natural supps like OL new muscle builders. my opinion.

if you are the guy on your avatar, i would train a little longer natural. you have a solid physique but there is a lot more possible without roids. next step would be to use some muscle builders, i swear, ep1logue makes so much fun even only because of the vaso6; its a great natty supplement. i think you will be satisfied for now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    and if you want something i like very much, get ep1logue or massacr3. currently im 6 weeks on ep1logue and i love it. its non hormonal. wait till you are willed to use real gear and dont use orals. do it with some good natural supps like OL new muscle builders. my opinion.

if you are the guy on your avatar, i would train a little longer natural. you have a solid physique but there is a lot more possible without roids. next step would be to use some muscle builders, i swear, ep1logue makes so much fun even only because of the vaso6; its a great natty supplement. i think you will be satisfied for now.
    I've used OL Laxo and Epic in the past so I will probably pick up epilogue and massacre when it's out and stay natty not really into the sound of suppressing my self

23. Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    I've used OL Laxo and Epic in the past so I will probably pick up epilogue and massacre when it's out and stay natty not really into the sound of suppressing my self
    is the smarter choice ;-)

if you stack the two products, use a half dose of each, so 1 capsule of both and not two full servings

24. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I'm using 6-KP now and planning to use it for a full 90 days at 200mgs per day. I'm definitely noticing a significant increase in endurance during my workouts. OL doesn't have anything for this. OL does have Sup3r-11 which is 11-keto. I haven't used 11-keto, epicatechin, or laxogenin, so I cannot make any comparisons.
    Keep us posted on you 6kp experience!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    What kind of strength/size gains can be expected from 11-Keto?

Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about Superdrol
    By Pitbull954 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 01:52 PM
  2. Question about superdrol
    By doodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 04:01 PM
  3. Some questions about SUPERDROL
    By FrankTank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 05:26 PM
  4. question about superdrol in extreme heat..
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 04:59 PM
  5. Question about Superdrol...
    By MrUniverse09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:36 PM