MassMax XT dosing

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
So the website recommends 4 caps in the morning but I've seen a lot of users splitting the dosage. Which is best? And does it need to be taken with food? Is it best taken pre workout?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the website recommends 4 caps in the morning but I've seen a lot of users splitting the dosage. Which is best? And does it need to be taken with food? Is it best taken pre workout?
You can do 2 caps twice daily. It’s best with a high-protein meal(s), and it’s a good idea to take at least 2 caps with your pre-workout meal, but not an absolute necessity.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
You can do 2 caps twice daily. It’s best with a high-protein meal(s), and it’s a good idea to take at least 2 caps with your pre-workout meal, but not an absolute necessity.
So I workout in the AM and don't have a preworkout meal. I just have 25g of hydrolyzed whey and 25g of HBCD in a shake that I start drinking right before my workout and usually finish about halfway through my workout. So would taking 2 with my preworkout then having that whey/HBCD shake 30 minutes later suffice?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just take 2 caps with two largest meals. Assuming those meals have more protein than the shake.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stress having one serving before training, I would keep both with meals and don't worry about timing it around your training. Are you running it for 8 weeks?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As others stated, 2 caps twice a day with your highest protein meals. I prefer to take mine before breakfast and with my pre workout meal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I split mine 2 caps breakfast & lunch ... ill have my 6 week review soon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just take 2 caps with two largest meals. Assuming those meals have more protein than the shake.
This is what I️ do and I️ am taking it right now. I️ usually have it with breakfast and dinner as those are my two highest protein meals of the day.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stress having one serving before training, I would keep both with meals and don't worry about timing it around your training. Are you running it for 8 weeks?
I'll just take it with my post workout meal and with dinner. And yes I'm running it for 8 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ordered MassMax yet or do you have a few bottles right now already?