Beta-Alanine Free Pre-Workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I feel like I always bring it up but I force Max Out doesn't have BA in it and imo is a very complete preworkout
    I tried Max Out last year and didn't notice much from it to be honest. I didn't get anything from Rich Piana's Full As F*ck either.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I tried Max Out last year and didn't notice much from it to be honest. I didn't get anything from Rich Piana's Full As F*ck either.
    Never took pianas


    But the nitrates from max out are great imo and just having caffeine as the stim is a bonus in my book
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Never took pianas


    But the nitrates from max out are great imo and just having caffeine as the stim is a bonus in my book
    Not to hijack the thread or anything, but what is the deal with Piana’s supplement company? Will they continue to turn out product?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    But the nitrates from max out are great imo and just having caffeine as the stim is a bonus in my book
    I'm looking for a strength boosting and focus enhancing pre-workout more than a pump focussed pre.

    Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    Not to hijack the thread or anything, but what is the deal with Piana’s supplement company? Will they continue to turn out product?
    From what I've heard and seen Martyn Ford is going to carry the brand for now.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm looking for a strength boosting and focus enhancing pre-workout more than a pump focussed pre.



    From what I've heard and seen Martyn Ford is going to carry the brand for now.
    Max out has both strength and focus aspects in it....really a complete product
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm looking for a strength boosting and focus enhancing pre-workout more than a pump focussed pre.



    From what I've heard and seen Martyn Ford is going to carry the brand for now.
    Ah, cool. I like him.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I've tagged some PES reps but had nothing back. I doubt Olympus Labs would send me any samples, as the last time I was going to order from their website shipping would have cost me £30 ($41).
    I really wish UK retailers would stock US company samples, it'd make UK supp shopping so much better.
    I can send you Prolific samples.

    Some UK retailers also have them, depending on where you shop.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can send you Prolific samples.

    Some UK retailers also have them, depending on where you shop.
    @bdcc If you could send me some Prolific samples to help me out that would be great. How do I go about sorting that out?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    @bdcc If you could send me some Prolific samples to help me out that would be great. How do I go about sorting that out?
    If you email me I will see it quicker (comes through as an alert rather than me checking the forum).

    [email protected]
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. I would personally recommend prolific over CU. the first time I took prolific my focus was out of this world and I was in a really good mood. I chalked it up to the neurofactor in it. I think you have a good plan but I'd also be remiss if I didn't mention the BPI Sports pre workouts. They have a couple without BA that I thought were pretty decent. Not a heavy kick from the stims either that I recall

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    I would personally recommend prolific over CU. the first time I took prolific my focus was out of this world and I was in a really good mood.
    Well if Ben can get me some samples I'll let you know how I get on with it. Might leave a review for it too.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Max out has both strength and focus aspects in it....really a complete product
    This, great for focus and energy IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I tried Max Out last year and didn't notice much from it to be honest. I didn't get anything from Rich Piana's Full As F*ck either.
    It has 400mg of caffeine, you should feel something. Or are you referring to focus?
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    It has 400mg of caffeine, you should feel something. Or are you referring to focus?
    I was referring to any difference or feeing in regards to strength or focus increase.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I was referring to any difference or feeing in regards to strength or focus increase.
    Personally, I was not a fan of Max Out. It is extremely over the top in terms of caffeine content for me. Also, the pumps were good, but they were the kind that made me just feel tight and I lost endurance. I eventually just tossed it out...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can send you Prolific samples.
    Name:  Picture1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  57.5 KB

    Big Shoutout to Ben from PES for sending me the Prolific samples...Not only that though, He also sent me a few samples of my favourite flavoured Select protein powder @bdcc

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Name:  Picture1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  57.5 KB

    Big Shoutout to Ben from PES for sending me the Prolific samples...Not only that though, He also sent me a few samples of my favourite flavoured Select protein powder @bdcc
    My pleasure.

    Let me know what you think.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Personally, I was not a fan of Max Out. It is extremely over the top in terms of caffeine content for me. Also, the pumps were good, but they were the kind that made me just feel tight and I lost endurance. I eventually just tossed it out...
    Wait wut? Slander on MaxOut????...and you tossed it, wut lol. This stuff is still in play with the heavyweights. Love this stuff...it's been out for what 4yrs now I think and still delivers everytime. 1 heaping scoop still to this day is enough for me, always keep MaxOut in my rotation. Picked a few up for $9.99 awhile ago due to tiny clumping. Everyone is different...I can see 400mg Caffeine being a bit much for people, but to me it's nice/clean smooth energy.

    VT said Iforce is coming out with a new pre hopefully soon...knowing Iforce doesn't play games with their pre's i.e. Maximize Intense/Max Out, I can only imagine this one is going to be over the top.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stim free pre-workout
    By Chemistryguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:31 PM
  2. Best Caffeine-Free Pre-workout?
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. Best stimulant free Pre-Workout drink!
    By twistid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in