Nolvadren XT by man sports

SolidSnake90

Awards
Hello to everybody,
I am a natural bodybuilder and I am gathering information for a probable steroid cycle for the future. In the mean time I would like to know more info about this supplement: Nolvadren XT; I know it's based on arimistane which acts like an ai, and it's used during cutting periods to have a better definition; I would like to know if the product (which would be good for me because I always struggled with body fat due to a high fat set point) taken alone alters somehow the hpta axis in a similar way to steroids or if I can go without risks. Also do you think it can make some difference or it's not worth it? Thank you!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
At normal doses over the short term I've never heard of arimistane causing any suppression. A lot of people on this forum don't like it because it's not a good option for PCT, but for a cut it definitely works for me. When I was on it I thought I was making great progress in body composition until I got off of it and realized that the arimistane was doing much of the work. Once I went off I went right back to normal.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a safe product to use with not worries. I use it whenever I cut. I do 2 caps in the morning fasted with whatever fat burner I have, and then 1 cap just before bed. The serving size itself is 2 caps a day. Most people will notice within the first 10-14 days they start "drying out", and start looking leaner and harder. The effects typically carry on throughout the cycle. Run for 8 weeks. That's 2 bottles worth, or if you would decide to do 3 caps then 3 bottles total. I'd start with 2 so you have a better gauge of the product. It's MAN Sports best selling product, and even pretty popular/common with women. I've ran probably 10 "cycles" of it. It's the "harshest" product I've ever ran, but as I mentioned I've never had any issues.

SolidSnake90

Awards
Thanks for the awesome replies! Somewhere I'm reading about little theorical possibilities to have an estrogen rebound if too much product for too much time is used, but I think this is only a remote possibility!
Also someone complains about joint issues but I think it's not a problem with the right idratation and maybe some joint supplement?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome replies! Somewhere I'm reading about little theorical possibilities to have an estrogen rebound if too much product for too much time is used, but I think this is only a remote possibility!
Also someone complains about joint issues but I think it's not a problem with the right idratation and maybe some joint supplement?
I believe in general that comes from getting leaner, and not from the from the product itself. I do try to pretty consistently stay on joint products however; because prevention > treatment!!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Any time you decrease estrogen you increase the possibility of joint problems, so it's not impossible, but I didn't notice that. If you're worried about a rebound you can always taper off.

SolidSnake90

Awards
Thank you all again! Never experienced directly or heard of decreases in libido while using it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe in general that comes from getting leaner, and not from the from the product itself. I do try to pretty consistently stay on joint products however; because prevention > treatment!!
Agreed. I typically always run a joint supp. Especially when lifting heavy while leaning out.

Voldyne

Awards
I know that Arimistane has proven to do nothing to impact estrogen, while arguably DHAA has. The only bloodwork I have seen showing DHAA to be an effective AI has been from people who have taken SNS Inhibit-E, which in that case, we can suspect the DHAA has synergy with the other ingredients. In addition to this, DHAA reportedly has a very short half-life that results in some substantial daily fluctuations of estro. Other sources have called it an anti-androgen. Anyway, I digress...

I could be wrong, but it seems that people (including myself) were much happier when products contained Arimistane rather than DHAA, despite any actual impact on estrogen. Just my 2 cents anyway..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arimistane is NOT actually much of, if at all, an AI. It’s been shown to help cortisol a bit but as an AI it’s pretty well accepted now that it’s useless in that regard.

If you want an otc ai, Sns inhibit e is the way to go. Bloods showing it’s effects have been posted around here. Some great sales going on right now as well (check out Sns joint support xt and cissus as well if you’re having joint issues)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is NOT actually much of, if at all, an AI. It’s been shown to help cortisol a bit but as an AI it’s pretty well accepted now that it’s useless in that regard.

If you want an otc ai, Sns inhibit e is the way to go. Bloods showing it’s effects have been posted around here. Some great sales going on right now as well (check out Sns joint support xt and cissus as well if you’re having joint issues)
I have nothing against Inhibit E (actually using 2 caps per day right now), but it does not give me the body recomp/hardness effects that arimistane gives me. If we are talking about controlling estrogen, then Inhibit E is fine, but for this situation of just drying out, I would go with arimistane. Or you can always run them together.

SolidSnake90

Awards
I am a little more confused now doing more research on the product: so it's also a form of test booster (it's a metabolite of 7keto dhea so it has a steroid nature) but I knew that test booster were effective only after a cycle of steroids to help restore natural test levels a-side to serious pct meds like clomid and nolvadex but that a natty lifter would not really benefit from it. So again could it be good for a natty lifter? Would it change the hormonal balance in a dangerous way similar to steroids? I ask because if I have to touch something I would prefer a standard test cycle which is really effective! Thank you all again!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't overestimate what anything OTC will do; arimistane products included. It honestly sounds like you're expecting too much.

SolidSnake90

Awards
Don't overestimate what anything OTC will do; arimistane products included. It honestly sounds like you're expecting too much.
Yes I know it's just an OTC but on the web you hear different opinions often overexagerated: expecially in europe (Italy) these products do not exist and nobody is familiar with that so many people put them a-side to roids and ph; another question: would you use nolvadren during a cut stacked with a good thermo and DAA or is DAA useless at 24 years old age?

Voldyne

Awards
Yes I know it's just an OTC but on the web you hear different opinions often overexagerated: expecially in europe (Italy) these products do not exist and nobody is familiar with that so many people put them a-side to roids and ph; another question: would you use nolvadren during a cut stacked with a good thermo and DAA or is DAA useless at 24 years old age?
DAA is only possibly useful for the first 2 weeks after a cycle, along with a SERM of course. Other than that...you are better off avoiding it..

SolidSnake90

Awards
DAA is only possibly useful for the first 2 weeks after a cycle, along with a SERM of course. Other than that...you are better off avoiding it..
Ok it's just as I thought... Instead nolvadren XT could be useful for a natty lifter trying to cut during the last 3/4 weeks to help fighting the stubborn fat?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
DAA (at all, but for this debate...) will do absolutely nothing alongside Clomid. It would be like lighting a little paper match, and placing it into a California Wild Fire (and that's giving DAA too much credit as is).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok it's just as I thought... Instead nolvadren XT could be useful for a natty lifter trying to cut during the last 3/4 weeks to help fighting the stubborn fat?
Cutting stubborn fat requires a severe deficit, for months - not pills in a bottle. I'm sure any BB'ing competitors on here will gladly relay how miserable their 20 week preps are, and how low the kcals drop. Especially something hyped to deal with Estrogen (which builds muscle, libido, joint health, lipids, etc...) unless you know for certain how much above the 15-30 range you are. I wonder how much Estrogen lean Bikini Athletes have? My E2 is at 11 using Anastrozole - guess what? I still have stubborn fat. D-E-F-I-C-I-T.

Voldyne

Awards
DAA (at all, but for this debate...) will do absolutely nothing alongside Clomid. It would be like lighting a little paper match, and placing it into a California Wild Fire (and that's giving DAA too much credit as is).
I agree....it is really just best to avoid it period. Which is exactly what I do...;)

SolidSnake90

Awards
Cutting stubborn fat requires a severe deficit, for months - not pills in a bottle. I'm sure any BB'ing competitors on here will gladly relay how miserable their 20 week preps are, and how low the kcals drop. Especially something hyped to deal with Estrogen (which builds muscle, libido, joint health, lipids, etc...) unless you know for certain how much above the 15-30 range you are. I wonder how much Estrogen lean Bikini Athletes have? My E2 is at 11 using Anastrozole - guess what? I still have stubborn fat. D-E-F-I-C-I-T.
Yes, I know caloric deficit is the only thing that works: just trying to find something to help with energy in the last weeks of calorie restriction: Last time I cut I suddenly lost a ****load of strength on compound lifts! It really sucked!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, I know caloric deficit is the only thing that works: just trying to find something to help with energy in the last weeks of calorie restriction: Last time I cut I suddenly lost a ****load of strength on compound lifts! It really sucked!
Bodybuilders are in the worst health/shape of their lives at their "peak" (stage), the opposite of all other athletes. Of course you lost strength. It'll come back fast during the recovery diet and beyond.

SolidSnake90

Awards

Sorry, double post

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should time it out to do a full 8 week cycle. You won't get as much out of it at 4 weeks. I'd opt out of the DAA. Lots of stuff has come out recently against it.