4Andro 4 Week Cycle. How Long Until I Can Expect Gains?

CreaTitan

Awards
Title sums it all. I'm on my 2nd day and have already noticed increase in strength/endurance a little and my libido is through the roof but no real physical changes. Obviously, the gains won't appear over night, but about how long until I see noticable mass? Does it happen gradually, like a couple of pounds each week or is it more gained in the last week or two?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Title sums it all. I'm on my 2nd day and have already noticed increase in strength/endurance a little and my libido is through the roof but no real physical changes. Obviously, the gains won't appear over night, but about how long until I see noticable mass? Does it happen gradually, like a couple of pounds each week or is it more gained in the last week or two?
I'm sure you know already but 6 -8 weeks would be ideal. The physical parts will start showing around the 2nd week. You'll notice your libido and energy will increase the first week or so. But it doesn't fully start working until around the 4th week.

If you can, get some more so you can get the full benefit from the cycle.

What dose are you doing?

CreaTitan

Awards
I'm currently dosing 200mg a day. I bought an entire stack (came with pct, e blocker, etc.) and came with a dose schedule recommending I take 200mg a day for 4 weeks and do 4 weeks of pct. Will I still see noticable gains after a 4 week cycle? Also, as a toxic as prohormones are, is it more destructive to take them longer?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently dosing 200mg a day. I bought an entire stack (came with pct, e blocker, etc.) and came with a dose schedule recommending I take 200mg a day for 4 weeks and do 4 weeks of pct. Will I still see noticable gains after a 4 week cycle? Also, as a toxic as prohormones are, is it more destructive to take them longer?
4-andro isn't Methylated so it's not liver toxic. 4 weeks is a really short cycle. 6 or 8 weeks normal. You can run them longer than that as well.

Also, 200 is kinda low. 300 or 330 (depending on the brand), is the normal starting dose.

So if you can, I would get another bottle and bump your dose up to 300 and then go until you don't have any more.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 4 dhea 8 weeks. It doesn't really start kicking in till 20 days or so. 4 weeks is almost worthless.

CreaTitan

Awards
Will try to scrape some money to buy some more lol. Does this mean I need to buy some more pct too? As in 8 weeks of 4Andro and 8 weeks of pct or can I expect my hormones to be fine after a 4 week pct?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Run 4 dhea 8 weeks. It doesn't really start kicking in till 20 days or so. 4 weeks is almost worthless.
Exactly.
Will try to scrape some money to buy some more lol. Does this mean I need to buy some more pct too? As in 8 weeks of 4Andro and 8 weeks of pct or can I expect my hormones to be fine after a 4 week pct?
No a 4 week PCT is fine.

CreaTitan

Awards
PCT consists of IML Ultra Male RX, Advanced Cycle Support, & Control 2.0 RX. Not exactly sure what a SERM is, although I've heard of them.

Laith

Banned
Awards
PCT consists of IML Ultra Male RX, Advanced Cycle Support, & Control 2.0 RX. Not exactly sure what a SERM is, although I've heard of them.
Stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. It's something to help regulate your hormones after a cycle since you're messing around with them. It's a must after suppressing or shutting down your natural test production, which is usually what happens after a hormonal cycle.

Not the best explanation but I'm trying to make it brief.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offence bro but you shouldn’t be cycling if you don’t know the basics.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
The PCT supplements you mentioned will do nothing to restart your HPTA after your cycle. You need a SERM. Also this doesn't belong in the supplements section of the forum.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you list everything you're taking? I'm kind of curious.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. Please try to locate one before the end of your cycle and do not cycle again in the future until you have everything on hand first.

If you want to use a natural anabolic PCT in addition to your SERM,, there are better products out there. AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, and M-Test are all better options than the ones you listed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't want to be a dick bro but there seems to be a number of issues here......

For reference im currently running my first cycle (1andro, 4andro and epiandro) and I sure as hell wanted to be well informed and educated before i started messing with my hormones.

- 4 andro is really used as a test base (i.e your supressing your own test so you need to try and replace to minimise lethargy and libido issues) - at the dose your running this is too low to do this anyway.

- normally you would stack 4 andro with a prohormone better able to increase size and strength, such as 1-andro. 4-andro at dose wont really do anything.

- takes 4 weeks to kick in fully so a 4 week cycle is pointless

- without a serm it'll take longer for your hpta to recover and by that time you'll have lost any small gains you'd made plus more

- the conversion on 4-andro is low so imo you should take an e blocker. You need estrogen to build muscle. Having a pharma grade ai on hand just in case is sensible.

Honestly imo you'd be so much better stopping right now (wont need to pct after just 2 days) and spending some time researching.

Then put together a proper cycle that will actually stand a chance of doing what you want and start again.

Im basing all this on you being over 25 (or at the very least 21) with 3 years weight training experience. If your not then just go eat right and lift heavy for a few years bro.

CreaTitan

Awards
I bought a complete stack from IronMagLabs including: 4Super Andro RX, Anabolic Matrix RX, Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male RX, & E Control 2.0 RX. I was assuming this would come with everything I need, although that may be ignorant.
I have done quite a bit of research on cycling, but there is very limited information on these new designer steroids, which is why I registered on this forum. So far I have added some more 4Andro to my shopping cart, does anyone care to share a specific brand or type of SERM I should buy?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought a complete stack from IronMagLabs including: 4Super Andro RX, Anabolic Matrix RX, Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male RX, & E Control 2.0 RX. I was assuming this would come with everything I need, although that may be ignorant.
I have done quite a bit of research on cycling, but there is very limited information on these new designer steroids, which is why I registered on this forum. So far I have added some more 4Andro to my shopping cart, does anyone care to share a specific brand or type of SERM I should buy?
Clomid or nolva bro

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Don't want to be a dick bro but there seems to be a number of issues here......

For reference im currently running my first cycle (1andro, 4andro and epiandro) and I sure as hell wanted to be well informed and educated before i started messing with my hormones.

- 4 andro is really used as a test base (i.e your supressing your own test so you need to try and replace to minimise lethargy and libido issues) - at the dose your running this is too low to do this anyway.

- normally you would stack 4 andro with a prohormone better able to increase size and strength, such as 1-andro. 4-andro at dose wont really do anything.

- takes 4 weeks to kick in fully so a 4 week cycle is pointless

- without a serm it'll take longer for your hpta to recover and by that time you'll have lost any small gains you'd made plus more

- the conversion on 4-andro is low so imo you should take an e blocker. You need estrogen to build muscle. Having a pharma grade ai on hand just in case is sensible.

Honestly imo you'd be so much better stopping right now (wont need to pct after just 2 days) and spending some time researching.

Then put together a proper cycle that will actually stand a chance of doing what you want and start again.

Im basing all this on you being over 25 (or at the very least 21) with 3 years weight training experience. If your not then just go eat right and lift heavy for a few years bro.
THIS!

1-) 4 andro by itself wont do jack sh!t for gains or strength. Stack it with 1 andro at 330mg and epiandro at 1000mg and youll get decent results.

2-) dont buy OTC PCT products and solely rely on them to recover your natural test production or HPTA. you can stack them WITH your serm, however.

3-) do more research and then try again. 4 andro dose is too low even if you're stacking it with other compounds. And also if you're running andros which are all non methylated, 60 days cycle length minimum. Anything less is also a waste of time and money.

Good luck

CreaTitan

Awards
If this is breaking the rules, then nevermind, but I'm finding nolvadex a little hard to find. Some of these websites seem very shady. Can y'all share a trusted source?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If this is breaking the rules, then nevermind, but I'm finding nolvadex a little hard to find. Some of these websites seem very shady. Can y'all share a trusted source?
Sorry bro, cant give sources on the forum.....personally I'd go pharma grade (definitely if you are in the eu) - just google online pharmacies. If you are in the us AND you only want it for research on an ectodragon or snake or rat etc then a board sponspor PRE has research clomid for that reason.

Bear in my bro, clomid and nolva are prescription meds so your not going to be able to just buy it on amazon......

CreaTitan

Awards
So when I purchase my research Nolvadex Citrate (liquid), should I give it to my lab rat orally (like a cough syrup) or does it need to be injected?

JVee63

Awards
So when I purchase my research Nolvadex Citrate (liquid), should I give it to my lab rat orally (like a cough syrup) or does it need to be injected?
If you give it to your rat, you are going to have to eat him you know?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I truly think you need to take some time before you do this bud. Putting on size is addicting and after you get these guys help, you will go stronger. If you are not 100% going foward, you will probably pay a long term price plus, waste your money and time. I hope you figure it all out as its all worth when done proper. Good luck

CreaTitan

Awards
Thank you for your seriousness. Would rep if I could.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Run the cycle at a higher dose (Start @ 300 mg for it) and run a MILD AI, like arimistane. - I always keep aromasin on hand, just in case. - Nolva, natty test booster and liver detox should be all you need for PCT

mohit

Awards
Run the cycle at a higher dose (Start @ 300 mg for it) and run a MILD AI, like arimistane. - I always keep aromasin on hand, just in case. - Nolva, natty test booster and liver detox should be all you need for PCT
It’s a little late for all that advice don’t you think...that thread is more than an year old...lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s a little late for all that advice don’t you think...that thread is more than an year old...lol
good info though...how NOT to run a cycle, lol.