Daily dosing question

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
Got my Mass Max, Forskolin, And Follidrone 2.0 in the mail today! Pretty stoked on running all these for the next 8 weeks.

Was wondering what the best dosing protocol timeline would be since Mass Max is 2 caps twice a day, Forskolin is 2 caps a day, and follidrone is 3 caps a day. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Haha it's wierd cause I had 4 bottles of MassMax, and someone on the forum told me they tested the product in labs and it did not contain the natural anabolic, so it was said to all be placebo or some stuff... So I upped it to 6 caps a day, that is 3 pills 2 times. I've been on this for several weeks now and I really don't know if it has helped or not. I am also on some Somatozine at 1 cap at night.

What dles Forskolin a d Follidrone 2.0 do?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The directions on the label are pretty standard to follow. For MassMax XT, take 2 caps twice a day with your largest meals. Try to make one of them a pre workout meal/dose.

To answer the question above, forskolin 95 aids in body composition. Cheap and effective.

This stack is going to be great for you. I actually prefer MassMax xt + forskolin over other natural anabolics/test boosters. We have had many loggers on it (both sponsored and unsponsored) all report very similar results.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning on running both Massmax XT and FD together? Have you run either of them solo before?

If both products are new, I would suggest trying out one at a time to see how each treats you. I've had great success with both products solo on an 8 week cycle, so don't be in too big of a rush to stack both. Each product on it's own will deliver benefits. Depending on your diet and goals, you could start with one or the other first. If you're currently bulking I think Massmax would be the best option due to the appetite increase. I honestly prefer FD more for recomping or cutting.

I think forskolin is a great addition to any stack, and can be added with either one - this should be taken with a meal for sure. If you do decide to stack all 3, I would follow the label instructions on dosing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will be a great stack:) I would dose as directed on the labels. Most likely take a dose in the morning with breakfast and then either dose the FD and Massmax again pre workout or with your second largest meal. And like said above if you haven't used them each solo you should probably do that first before stacking.