new product

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever hear of a new San product? Blaze......I returned to the gym yesterday and they now have it on the shelves....say you can stack it with t-3 or with tight???

ANy ideas? good , not good?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat like Lean Extreme. Sorry I can't give any feedback on it though.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i read a review where the user compared Blaze to LeanXT - he said he prefers the blaze because he got the same results from both but saved some money with blaze

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
i read a review where the user compared Blaze to LeanXT - he said he prefers the blaze because he got the same results from both but saved some money with blaze
Where?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info...I think i am going to try it anyway!!! Will let you know how it goes.....

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
informative...is there any concern for liver values with blaze

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
informative...is there any concern for liver values with blaze
clearly not to the same extent of something like M1T etc, but if there is a methylated compound as well as a nonmethylated compound and you can expect similar results from each I dont think it would be a bad idea to avoid potential liver damage. Especially if you use other methylated products rather regularly.

Also since these are popular products for PCT, LeanXT would clearly be the winner. Who would want to use methyl anything after finishing a methyl cycle