Ghost Line?

  1. Ghost Line?


    How do you all feel about this relatively new line?


  2. Overall heard good things
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  3. I can only vouch for the protein. Expensive but delicious!

  4. I have 3 flavors of their protein and the flavors are good but DON'T pay the ridiculous price just wait
    for a holiday sale when it's buy 2 get 1 free and use a coupon code that saves you as much as possible.
    I payed $21.50 a container so I wouldn't recommend paying more than that.

  5. Protein seems expensive even with discount codes, but gets some really good reviews. Might be something to look into if it goes on sale.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   
       


  6. I've had the cereal milk flavored protein and it tastes great. I've heard the blueberry poptart one is great as well.

    Too bad it's way too expensive for regular whey. 40 bucks for a 2lb tub is just nuts.

  7. I picked up the Ghost size. It has a pretty interesting label.
    Creatine
    Beta alanine
    Betaine
    Epi

  8. I have not used it myself, but there are some I know who seem to like it.
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

  9. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Protein seems expensive even with discount codes, but gets some really good reviews. Might be something to look into if it goes on sale.
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

  10. Protein is top of the line for sure. Some of the best flavors on the market. Also used Ghost Size and liked it. Protein is a bit pricey but when you find a sale like the last b2g1 free, stock up on it.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    I can only vouch for the protein. Expensive but delicious!
    I agree - only buy when it’s on sale or I just buy other great tasting protein from other companies for way cheaper
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  12. The pre workout is good, expensive but enjoyed it though, decent dose of l-cit and middle of the road caffeine.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have 3 flavors of their protein and the flavors are good but DON'T pay the ridiculous price just wait
    for a holiday sale when it's buy 2 get 1 free and use a coupon code that saves you as much as possible.
    I payed $21.50 a container so I wouldn't recommend paying more than that.
    Can you PM me where you got this deal and if there is an email subscription to sign up for to take advantage of the sale and coupon code? Been wanting to try this protein and black friday should be a pretty good time for them to have a sale

  14. Only had a few samples of their protein, and they were good.

    Not a huge fan of the label design though lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  15. Very good product line and quality in production. You can just tell.

    Pricey for sure though... I couldn't justify the tag without some sort of deal. Even the BCAAs tags put a hurt on the pocket.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Can you PM me where you got this deal and if there is an email subscription to sign up for to take advantage of the sale and coupon code? Been wanting to try this protein and black friday should be a pretty good time for them to have a sale
    PM sent and all the info hopefully will be helpful.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:08 PM
  2. Figure this line of reasoning out
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 03:30 PM
  3. Happy B-Day Ghost!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 04:03 PM
  4. Do you believe in ghosts?
    By motleybreu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in