Well lads thinking of ordering this today after reading a bit about it

Any experiences on it ?

Will be used for training in the morning , endurance based cardio

I’d like something that gives

Great focus
Feel good factor
Non jittery
Energy
And definitely not something that makes me off my head !

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of. Would rather go with companies I have heard of.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
That label looks as if it will definitely give the jittery factor if used on an empty stomach. Ingredients are underdosed and the blend is a turn-off as well.
I would say pass on that one

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard from some guys using it.
All say great energy. Some think great focus and or long lasting. But jitter free, haven't heard that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
not impressed at all... mostly just stims and whats prob underdosed l-cit... half assed pumps and jitters is what I see.

if you want something more proven, SNS focus xt covers the focus, energy (moderate stim, not high and def no jitters), and mood... The noot/stim blend in it sounds like it would be right up your alley and SNS is a tried and trusted brand as well. Also super cheap (can be found for like $13/tub)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO the label is not telling the full story on this one. Alot of people compare this to OG Craze, i did not personally notice that. However I will say that 1 scoop had me wide awake for awhile, never a huge stim rush just mental clarity and wakefullness even on min sleep. I will also note that when I took this for multiple days in a row I started to really have issues sleeping, even if I took this at 6am. Could have been a coincidence but once I stopped the issue went away.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I take it all the time for energy, but not a pre workout. First time I took 2 scoops it really was close to OG Craze. However, tolerance builds fast. It still works for a boost, but it is very jittery and has an anxious comedown. I am fine with it, but others may not find it enjoyable. Admittedly, I'm up to 3 scoops per day (2 am, 1 pm) all fasted. I'm not going over that though...for health and cost reasons.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Yeah I heard it gives quite a craze feeling , I would be worried about that jittery comedown . I hate that feeling.
I’ve a tub of hydrazine which I’ll use in the mean time .

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO the label is not telling the full story on this one. Alot of people compare this to OG Craze, i did not personally notice that. However I will say that 1 scoop had me wide awake for awhile, never a huge stim rush just mental clarity and wakefullness even on min sleep. I will also note that when I took this for multiple days in a row I started to really have issues sleeping, even if I took this at 6am. Could have been a coincidence but once I stopped the issue went away.
We all know what we "think" is in there lol

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
We all know what we "think" is in there lol
Well after taking my first scoop of craze a few years ago I couldn’t sleep for roughly 3days . Whatever was in that tub I took couldn’t have been legit . Also was ridiculously spiked

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well after taking my first scoop of craze a few years ago I couldn’t sleep for roughly 3days . Whatever was in that tub I took couldn’t have been legit . Also was ridiculously spiked
Wanna sell it...still have it :)

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Chucked it down the bog 4 years ago I’m afraid

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
92DC26C1-BDE8-4DE2-BB6C-F4A104AD31A4.jpeg

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary blend 3,300mg
Beta-Alanine, l-arginine, agmatine sulfate, panthergy, n-methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid, caffeine, caffeine citrate, cocoabuterol, cocoa seed extract, guarana seed extract, rauwolfia root extract, hordenine HCI, huperzia serrata club moss extract.

Another one of interest with the famed Panthergy I seen mentioned here before that I might try

barrettv

Awards
The initial mood boost on this at 2 scoops is awesome. But as others have stated it can cause a bit of anxiousness on comedown a few hours after. But the energy and high you get whilst wirking out on it is the best in my opinion.