Imperial nutrition Excelsior

  1. Imperial nutrition Excelsior


    Name:  EBFC511C-249E-47EE-87A0-8DF2D5814C90.png
Views: 131
Size:  135.4 KBName:  96B56E40-BC63-4BC9-9B97-EE72F962F045.jpeg
Views: 165
Size:  60.4 KB

    Well lads thinking of ordering this today after reading a bit about it

    Any experiences on it ?

    Will be used for training in the morning , endurance based cardio

    I’d like something that gives

    Great focus
    Feel good factor
    Non jittery
    Energy
    And definitely not something that makes me off my head !


  2. Never heard of. Would rather go with companies I have heard of.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  3. That label looks as if it will definitely give the jittery factor if used on an empty stomach. Ingredients are underdosed and the blend is a turn-off as well.
    I would say pass on that one

  4. I've heard from some guys using it.
    All say great energy. Some think great focus and or long lasting. But jitter free, haven't heard that.

  5. not impressed at all... mostly just stims and whats prob underdosed l-cit... half assed pumps and jitters is what I see.

    if you want something more proven, SNS focus xt covers the focus, energy (moderate stim, not high and def no jitters), and mood... The noot/stim blend in it sounds like it would be right up your alley and SNS is a tried and trusted brand as well. Also super cheap (can be found for like $13/tub)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. IMO the label is not telling the full story on this one. Alot of people compare this to OG Craze, i did not personally notice that. However I will say that 1 scoop had me wide awake for awhile, never a huge stim rush just mental clarity and wakefullness even on min sleep. I will also note that when I took this for multiple days in a row I started to really have issues sleeping, even if I took this at 6am. Could have been a coincidence but once I stopped the issue went away.

  7. I take it all the time for energy, but not a pre workout. First time I took 2 scoops it really was close to OG Craze. However, tolerance builds fast. It still works for a boost, but it is very jittery and has an anxious comedown. I am fine with it, but others may not find it enjoyable. Admittedly, I'm up to 3 scoops per day (2 am, 1 pm) all fasted. I'm not going over that though...for health and cost reasons.

  8. Yeah I heard it gives quite a craze feeling , I would be worried about that jittery comedown . I hate that feeling.
    I’ve a tub of hydrazine which I’ll use in the mean time .

  9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    IMO the label is not telling the full story on this one. Alot of people compare this to OG Craze, i did not personally notice that. However I will say that 1 scoop had me wide awake for awhile, never a huge stim rush just mental clarity and wakefullness even on min sleep. I will also note that when I took this for multiple days in a row I started to really have issues sleeping, even if I took this at 6am. Could have been a coincidence but once I stopped the issue went away.
    We all know what we "think" is in there lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    We all know what we "think" is in there lol
    Well after taking my first scoop of craze a few years ago I couldn’t sleep for roughly 3days . Whatever was in that tub I took couldn’t have been legit . Also was ridiculously spiked

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    Well after taking my first scoop of craze a few years ago I couldn’t sleep for roughly 3days . Whatever was in that tub I took couldn’t have been legit . Also was ridiculously spiked
    Wanna sell it...still have it

  12. Chucked it down the bog 4 years ago I’m afraid

  13. Name:  92DC26C1-BDE8-4DE2-BB6C-F4A104AD31A4.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  128.1 KB


    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Proprietary blend 3,300mg
    Beta-Alanine, l-arginine, agmatine sulfate, panthergy, n-methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid, caffeine, caffeine citrate, cocoabuterol, cocoa seed extract, guarana seed extract, rauwolfia root extract, hordenine HCI, huperzia serrata club moss extract.

    Another one of interest with the famed Panthergy I seen mentioned here before that I might try
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
  3. Post Cardio Nutrition ?
    By R.I.C. in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:19 AM
  4. links to nutritional information on many foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in