Help with supplement? Blackstone labs

1. Help with supplement? Blackstone labs

Hi everyone, Iím super new to this website. I would appreciate some help with a question. Iím 21, and Iíve only ever taken protein, pre workout and creatine and I recently started taking this product called recomp rx from blackstone labs. Iím on a cut and itís suppose to help with body composition. I foolishly didnít look in to detail on ursolic acid. It says it can cause dna damage and sperm damage. It sounds pretty scary. Like super scary! Iíve also been reading the sperm damage is just temporary as it just happens as you take the supplement, but Iím not sure. I was hoping to hear some advice. Basically is this product safe to take or should I get off it? If the dna and sperm damage is legit I would stop taking it. Iíve been taking it for just a week so far. Thank you for reading all this!!

2. It's actually really good for you. I don't think it will do much either way because it's not well absorbed.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Themaninator View Post
    Hi everyone, I’m super new to this website. I would appreciate some help with a question. I’m 21, and I’ve only ever taken protein, pre workout and creatine and I recently started taking this product called recomp rx from blackstone labs. I’m on a cut and it’s suppose to help with body composition. I foolishly didn’t look in to detail on ursolic acid. It says it can cause dna damage and sperm damage. It sounds pretty scary. Like super scary! I’ve also been reading the sperm damage is just temporary as it just happens as you take the supplement, but I’m not sure. I was hoping to hear some advice. Basically is this product safe to take or should I get off it? If the dna and sperm damage is legit I would stop taking it. I’ve been taking it for just a week so far. Thank you for reading all this!!
    That's odd as I have read plenty on the benefits of Ursolic Acid and never heard the negatives. I am sure that if it can do damage it would take a greater amount than is in those pills.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

4. Youíll be just fine, I wouldnít take it for more than 8 weeks. If youíre really looking to add some strength gains throw in some X gels!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with supplements
    By jlyon5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 07:11 PM
  2. help with supplement
    By abish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 12:02 PM
  3. Help with supplementing
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplements