Help with supplement? Blackstone labs

Themaninator

Awards
Hi everyone, I’m super new to this website. I would appreciate some help with a question. I’m 21, and I’ve only ever taken protein, pre workout and creatine and I recently started taking this product called recomp rx from blackstone labs. I’m on a cut and it’s suppose to help with body composition. I foolishly didn’t look in to detail on ursolic acid. It says it can cause dna damage and sperm damage. It sounds pretty scary. Like super scary! I’ve also been reading the sperm damage is just temporary as it just happens as you take the supplement, but I’m not sure. I was hoping to hear some advice. Basically is this product safe to take or should I get off it? If the dna and sperm damage is legit I would stop taking it. I’ve been taking it for just a week so far. Thank you for reading all this!!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It's actually really good for you. I don't think it will do much either way because it's not well absorbed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi everyone, I’m super new to this website. I would appreciate some help with a question. I’m 21, and I’ve only ever taken protein, pre workout and creatine and I recently started taking this product called recomp rx from blackstone labs. I’m on a cut and it’s suppose to help with body composition. I foolishly didn’t look in to detail on ursolic acid. It says it can cause dna damage and sperm damage. It sounds pretty scary. Like super scary! I’ve also been reading the sperm damage is just temporary as it just happens as you take the supplement, but I’m not sure. I was hoping to hear some advice. Basically is this product safe to take or should I get off it? If the dna and sperm damage is legit I would stop taking it. I’ve been taking it for just a week so far. Thank you for reading all this!!
That's odd as I have read plenty on the benefits of Ursolic Acid and never heard the negatives. I am sure that if it can do damage it would take a greater amount than is in those pills.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll be just fine, I wouldn’t take it for more than 8 weeks. If you’re really looking to add some strength gains throw in some X gels!