Ignit3 side effects

akhimoe

Awards
Need some advice on anyone stacking Ignit3

I’m having 3 caps in the morning empty stomach after 30/40min will have breakfast and then I feel all jittery/shakey is this normal?

I do have to say when I do workout I break hell of a sweat

And also since I’ve been stacking Ignit3 I feel like I haven’t been sleeping properly I have the last 2 caps 6-7 hours before bed.

Has anyone had any off these effects?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’m having 3 caps in the morning empty stomach after 30/40min will have breakfast and then I feel all jittery/shakey is this normal?

And also since I’ve been stacking Ignit3 I feel like I haven’t been sleeping properly I have the last 2 caps 6-7 hours before bed.

What are you stacking ignit3 with? Do you have coffee with your breakfast?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
funny you say that cos i get a somewhat opposite effect from ignit3 as it seems to make me slightly sleepy. must be the st johns wort. i take 2 caps first thing upon waking. im stacking it with other stimz to offset that sleepiness and end up getting a nice, smooth energy boost...

akhimoe

Awards
funny you say that cos i get a somewhat opposite effect from ignit3 as it seems to make me slightly sleepy. must be the st johns wort. i take 2 caps first thing upon waking. im stacking it with other stimz to offset that sleepiness and end up getting a nice, smooth energy boost...
Weird maybe there is some ingredient that my body can’t take??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Not quite sure why you say that you are stacking IGN1T3 in your original post but then when asked what you are stacking it with...you say you are not stacking it with anything. :scratchchin:

Sounds to me like you don't want to stack it with anything as it is apparently hitting you hard from a stim aspect. The AY in IGN1T3 is more potent or higher dosed than you will find in most products...which most likely is the ingredient making you jittery/shakey. These sides do tend to subside in time though. After one week of dosing this, my body adapts to the AY side affects of this product and it is not a problem.

Possibly you could pick up some l-theanine to take alongside your dosage. It would likely smooth things out a bit and calm your nerves. You could also take a dose before bed to help with the sleep issues..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just take 2 caps and see how you feel.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You posted this in another topic, right? I'm going to give the same advice, just in case someone else with a similar question comes into this topic. But it sounds like you're overstimmed, so drop the morning dose to 2 caps, and the afternoon dose to 1 cap. Hopefully that'll drop the stims low enough to get rid of the jitters and let you sleep at night. And Ignit3 is so well-dosed that I would expect you will still get the fat loss benefits out of it that you're seeking, even at the lower dose.